Just saying thanks.

sephiroth.4217

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> >

> > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

>

> Agreed.

> When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

>

> > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> >

>

>

> I dunno about this one.

> Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

>

Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > >

> > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> >

> > Agreed.

> > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> >

> > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > >

> >

> >

> > I dunno about this one.

> > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> >

>

> Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > >

> > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > >

> > > Agreed.

> > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > >

> > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I dunno about this one.

> > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > >

> >

> > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

>

> Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

Queue Jaws theme, once maw is hot, queue jaws chomp animation.

I hate trapper DH when they put them down before a fight or before I can see them do it lol

Thats why I typically start with a certain opening lol

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > >

> > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > >

> > > Agreed.

> > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > >

> > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I dunno about this one.

> > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > >

> >

> > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

>

> Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > >

> > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > >

> > > > Agreed.

> > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > >

> > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > >

> > >

> > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> >

> > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

>

> Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > >

> > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > >

> > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> >

> > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

>

> Sorry hun I'm spoken for

HAHAHAHA REKT :p

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > >

> > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > >

> > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> >

> > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

>

> Sorry hun I'm spoken for

mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > >

> > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > >

> > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> >

> > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

>

> mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

Seems to be going in a weird direction.

I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > >

> > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > >

> > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > >

> > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> >

> > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

>

> Seems to be going in a weird direction.

>

> I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

We're on maguuma

But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > >

> > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > >

> > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > >

> > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> >

> > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> >

> > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

>

> We're on maguuma

> But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

That information doesn't make you any easier to identify, sorry to say . . .

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > >

> > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > >

> > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > >

> > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> >

> > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> >

> > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

>

> We're on maguuma

> But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

Thats ok, I usually have no issue jumping into a 5v1.....now to win a 5v1 is a diff story. If I can down at least 1...then ive already won.

Also I am thankful for the new dismount ability as I can actually find fights now.

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > > >

> > > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> > >

> > > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> > >

> > > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

> >

> > We're on maguuma

> > But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

>

> Thats ok, I usually have no issue jumping into a 5v1.....now to win a 5v1 is a diff story. If I can down at least 1...then ive already won.

>

> Also I am thankful for the new dismount ability as I can actually find fights now.

I'm grateful for it too after a thief leapt on his mount to try and get away and we nailed him with lances..karma's a bitch buddy!!!

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > > >

> > > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> > >

> > > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> > >

> > > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

> >

> > We're on maguuma

> > But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

>

> That information doesn't make you any easier to identify, sorry to say . . .

There's normally someone that hates my wife online on every server.. Just have them point her out, I'm the guy following her like a lost puppy.

Ask where f#$&ing Celsith is

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > > > >

> > > > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> > > >

> > > > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> > > >

> > > > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

> > >

> > > We're on maguuma

> > > But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

> >

> > That information doesn't make you any easier to identify, sorry to say . . .

>

> There's normally someone that hates my wife online on every server.. Just have them point her out, I'm the guy following her like a lost puppy.

> Ask where f#$&ing Celsith is

oi, if you don't mind, I want to find ya when we are vs Mag next. Mind if I add ya to my contacts?

Also to keep my reply relevant, @"Baldrick.8967" a guildie of mine di dthe same thing with a permastealth DE. Tried to get away on a mount, he got close enough on his warclaw (our territory) and grab him and finish him. DE harassed him for a while and wouldn't finish any fight lol.

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > "Thinking themselves great players" is a perspective. You may feel they think that way, it doesn't mean they do.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Agreed.

> > > > > > > > > > > When one doesn't have a blob, but faces a blob, asymmetric warfare (guerilla tactics) are in order. 5 CAN kill 20 just not by facetanking, instead the small group must defeat in detail (winning many smaller fights) the larger group. This can feel very personal to the fat kid at the back of the blob, but to the smaller group he's just step one. It's nothing personal.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Just like if someone decides they don't want to fight it doesn't mean they're a coward.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I dunno about this one.

> > > > > > > > > > > Personally, I think someone who comes to the pvp game in a run-away build might be doing a poor job of repressing some latent feelings.... Trying to outrun their... Urges

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Must......hunt......runners......SQUIRREL!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ikr they used to be my favorite on DH.

> > > > > > > > > Where's the traps where's the traps where's the traps

> > > > > > > > > THERE'S THE TRAPS HAHAHAHA

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Latent urges you say, huh . . ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry hun I'm spoken for

> > > > > >

> > > > > > mhm. Quite the lucky squirrel I'm sure ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > Seems to be going in a weird direction.

> > > > >

> > > > > I still wanna find ya HUNT person and have a friendly duel...TO THE DEATH......after dismounting you like a pro...w/o the spear BWAHAHAHA

> > > >

> > > > We're on maguuma

> > > > But good luck, we only hide in towers and 5v1

> > >

> > > That information doesn't make you any easier to identify, sorry to say . . .

> >

> > There's normally someone that hates my wife online on every server.. Just have them point her out, I'm the guy following her like a lost puppy.

> > Ask where f#$&ing Celsith is

>

> oi, if you don't mind, I want to find ya when we are vs Mag next. Mind if I add ya to my contacts?

>

> Also to keep my reply relevant, @"Baldrick.8967" a guildie of mine di dthe same thing with a permastealth DE. Tried to get away on a mount, he got close enough on his warclaw (our territory) and grab him and finish him. DE harassed him for a while and wouldn't finish any fight lol.

Brought a smile to my face reading that;-)

> @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

>

> I wish the stealth trap was any use at all, but it just utterly fails. Actually, I wish they'd never brought stealth into the game, it's so badly designed and so cheesy. Should have made it like other games where stealth goes hand in hand with sneak, ie you need to move slowly to use it.

>

> Lance isn't bad per se, in fact i think it is a useful change overall but I really didn't miss the cheese and it was nice while it lasted.

Well, that's why people need to pretend to fall behind so the zerg can turn around and they'll often get dismounted if they try to run away.

Remember that you can have siege blueprints ready and then get on a mount so you may siege bury them once you get off. ;)

Besides this gets rid of all the deadeyes and soulbeasts on a mount 99% of the time waiting to do some nonsense.

> @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> We're back to 3-4 thiefs/mesmers/whatever hanging around sniping solo players at the back of the group or at choke points etc, making sure at least one lance hits then ganking the downed player and stealthing like no tomorrow if they don't manage to kill them. Then thinking themselves 'great players'.....

>

> I wish the stealth trap was any use at all, but it just utterly fails. Actually, I wish they'd never brought stealth into the game, it's so badly designed and so cheesy. Should have made it like other games where stealth goes hand in hand with sneak, ie you need to move slowly to use it.

>

> Lance isn't bad per se, in fact i think it is a useful change overall but I really didn't miss the cheese and it was nice while it lasted.

Wait what? We are back to 1 person engaging in player versus player combat vs another 1 person in a world pvp mode? The horror, how unfair. Every fight should be atleast a 3v1 ratio in your favour to make the game fair.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> I like how everyone who doesn't want to get ganked on a zerg build by a few roamers is a pve player and is sucking out all of the enjoyment for the roamers... classic.

Preventing the blob from reassembling is vital for outnumbered groups. If they keep buffing the bigger server fights will devolve into a quick head count and concession.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > I like how everyone who doesn't want to get ganked on a zerg build by a few roamers is a pve player and is sucking out all of the enjoyment for the roamers... classic.

>

> Preventing the blob from reassembling is vital for outnumbered groups. If they keep buffing the bigger server fights will devolve into a quick head count and concession.

Preventing the blob from reassembling is vital for bigger groups. If they keep buffing the smaller server fights will devolve into a quick coordinated bomb and lootfest.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > I like how everyone who doesn't want to get ganked on a zerg build by a few roamers is a pve player and is sucking out all of the enjoyment for the roamers... classic.

> >

> > Preventing the blob from reassembling is vital for outnumbered groups. If they keep buffing the bigger server fights will devolve into a quick head count and concession.

>

> Preventing the blob from reassembling is vital for bigger groups. If they keep buffing the smaller server fights will devolve into a quick coordinated bomb and lootfest.

Got me there <,<