1300 Gems for 3 Pieces of an Armor Set

I really feel like charging 1300 gems for 3 pieces of an incomplete armor set after players have been asking for gem shop armor sets for a few years now is a tone deaf way to respond to what the players are asking for. We don't want pieces of a set. We want full sets placed on there so we can mix and match. The price is awful as well. Full armor sets don't cost 1300 gems traditionally.

Why is the price 1300 gems? That's too high a price for 3 pieces of an unfinished set.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> It has day/night effects and an aura effect on those pieces, clearly they consider it premium pack of skins. Don't like it, don't buy it.

I won't. I also won't hesitate to post my opinion whether or not you think I should buy it or not. It also doesn't change the fact we've been asking for full sets and not at 1300 gems. If its so premium, release it as an earnable legendary armor skin pack then.

> @RoseofGilead.8907 said:

> > @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > For all the skimpy female armor, they still don't do female boots with high heels...

>

> We have the Phalanx heavy boots, which are ridiculous, thigh-high "boots" with heels.

They can have all the skimpy boots they want in the gem shop or earnable. Doesn't mean we should pay 1300 gems for them in 3 piece sets. Does no one else think the 1300 gem 3 piece set is over-priced or am I a lone crazed Asura raving wildly alone in the wilderness? Are those two things mutually exclusive?

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> The only one that interest me are the gloves, but it doesn't look that's separate to get (that and I won't spend that kind of gems on it).

> Still waiting on that Jungle Explorer outfit to come out again...

You can get them seperate, for 500 gems.

Just gotta scroll down a bit since theyre below the promotional items.

(I got just the gloves too, and theyre great!)

> @Lowlights.7021 said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > The only one that interest me are the gloves, but it doesn't look that's separate to get (that and I won't spend that kind of gems on it).

> > Still waiting on that Jungle Explorer outfit to come out again...

>

> You can get them seperate, for 500 gems.

> Just gotta scroll down a bit since theyre below the promotional items.

>

> (I got just the gloves too, and theyre great!)

Hm, I'll check again. All I saw that before was available separate were the boots and I was wondering why that was singled out.

> @MithranArkanere.8957 said:

> They are actually 3 pairs of skins with an unique effect that switches between them.

>

> Personally, I'd only see them worthwhile if we also unlocked separately skins that are always day and always night, and if the shoulders didn't have freaking candles on them.

>

> Seriously. Candles...

That's why I just want the gloves.

The feet are a bit too much (at least without a whole set, which the topic is about), and those candles on the shoulders look tacky as all hell.

> @"Iason Evan.3806" said:

> > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > It has day/night effects and an aura effect on those pieces, clearly they consider it premium pack of skins. Don't like it, don't buy it.

>

> I won't. I also won't hesitate to post my opinion whether or not you think I should buy it or not. It also doesn't change the fact we've been asking for full sets and not at 1300 gems. If its so premium, release it as an earnable legendary armor skin pack then.

Then post your opinion. What's up the "we" stuff, you don't speak for the playerbase.

Gemstore armour is exactly what a big portion of the playerbase was against back then, so saying that "we" are asking for full gemstore armour is what's tone deaf here.

If you think 1300 gems are too much, you are welcome to spend your gold instead, or vote with your wallet and don't buy them.

> > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > It has day/night effects and an aura effect on those pieces, clearly they consider it premium pack of skins. Don't like it, don't buy it.

>

> I won't. I also won't hesitate to post my opinion whether or not you think I should buy it or not. It also doesn't change the fact we've been asking for full sets and not at 1300 gems. If its so premium, release it as an earnable legendary armor skin pack then.

The same could be said about his response.

Though, his response is much better than your position as he presented better details as to why they are priced the way they are.

This is resonable for a consumer like myself and will gladly purchase them.

> @RabbitUp.8294 said:

> > @"Iason Evan.3806" said:

> > > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > > It has day/night effects and an aura effect on those pieces, clearly they consider it premium pack of skins. Don't like it, don't buy it.

> >

> > I won't. I also won't hesitate to post my opinion whether or not you think I should buy it or not. It also doesn't change the fact we've been asking for full sets and not at 1300 gems. If its so premium, release it as an earnable legendary armor skin pack then.

>

> Then post your opinion. What's up the "we" stuff, you don't speak for the playerbase.

>

> Gemstore armour is exactly what a big portion of the playerbase was against back then, so saying that "we" are asking for full gemstore armour is what's tone deaf here.

>

> If you think 1300 gems are too much, you are welcome to spend your gold instead, or vote with your wallet and don't buy them.

Oh, drop the ladder you climbed on. When he says we he means unhappy players, of which there are many. Sorry you don't like seeing your home team attacked.

> @Zenith.7301 said:

> > @RabbitUp.8294 said:

> > > @"Iason Evan.3806" said:

> > > > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > > > It has day/night effects and an aura effect on those pieces, clearly they consider it premium pack of skins. Don't like it, don't buy it.

> > >

> > > I won't. I also won't hesitate to post my opinion whether or not you think I should buy it or not. It also doesn't change the fact we've been asking for full sets and not at 1300 gems. If its so premium, release it as an earnable legendary armor skin pack then.

> >

> > Then post your opinion. What's up the "we" stuff, you don't speak for the playerbase.

> >

> > Gemstore armour is exactly what a big portion of the playerbase was against back then, so saying that "we" are asking for full gemstore armour is what's tone deaf here.

> >

> > If you think 1300 gems are too much, you are welcome to spend your gold instead, or vote with your wallet and don't buy them.

>

> Oh, drop the ladder you climbed on. When he says we he means unhappy players, of which there are many. Sorry you don't like seeing your home team attacked.

The rule of thumb is always speak for yourself and not others...whether you know there are other unhappy players or not, it's only your opinion you are giving, they might be unhappy too but not have the same opinion.

> I really feel like charging 1300 gems for 3 pieces of an incomplete armor set after players have been asking for gem shop armor sets for a few years now is a tone deaf way to respond to what the players are asking for. We don't want pieces of a set. We want full sets placed on there so we can mix and match. The price is awful as well. Full armor sets don't cost 1300 gems traditionally.

>

> Why is the price 1300 gems? That's too high a price for 3 pieces of an unfinished set.

1300 is a discount of 200 gems over buying the three pieces separately. Before the bundle was offered, getting them separately was the only way to get them. Surely, if you consider the discounted bundle price to be too high, you would also consider the individual prices to be too high.