Most broken POF elite spec

Coolguy.8702

I'd say Scourge although Spellbreaker is equally overpowered.

A Scourge can be easily countered with ranged attacks, Deadeye, Power Ranger and so on, while Spellbreaker can't be countered that easily.

However, the Scourge invalidates and removes all melee from points plus it's way too easy to play, so, as a usually melee focused player, I vote for Scourge.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scourge because seems to have AoEs for eternity: which means that even if you avoid the bursts for the time his cancer fields fade He already has new ones out of cooldowns. Spellbrakers can be slowly teared down by power based builds, albeit for condi users their resistance uptime is insane.

> @Buran.3796 said:

> Scourge because seems to have AoEs for eternity: which means that even if you avoid the bursts for the time his cancer fields fade He already has new ones out of cooldowns. Spellbrakers can be slowly teared down by power based builds, albeit for condi users their resistance uptime is insane.

Honestly, it depends. Scrapper doesn't have the DPS to kill a good one given all of the FC uptime, blocking, and hard cc along with the passive healing. Holosmith, however, does have enough DPS with Marauder amulet; they're just weaker against a lot of other specs and rely on your team having someone else who can be tanky on point to contest.

Spellbreaker - good luck not triggering full counter when more then one attack him, and generally where are his weakspots?

I as scourge have to be very weary of spellbreakers, deadeyes, longbow rangers, other scourges and 120% evade uptime mirages.

Spellbreakers don't seem to give two shits about who's on the other end, they got tools to handle just about anything...

It gets to the point in unranked like oh, 2 Scourges and a Spellbreaker vs our 0 scourges and 0 spellbreakers. Lets just afk and Q again.

One group I seen was a support Ele, 2 scourges, spellbreaker, condi chrono. Looking at our team, was a soulbeast. some guy playing a burn base engi, myself on a stupid interrupt mesmer build trying to use those useless slow traits, a DH and a DPS weaver. It's like gg b4 it starts, Build Wars 2 wins out.

Spellbreaker, it's too abonoxious to fight one.

All you see when fighting one is Immune, Immune, Immune, Block, Block, Block, Evade, Evade and again Immune Immune... and while at it they spam their wep skills and cc lock you. If you are good enough to burst them in the short periods they are vulnerable they will either run away or heal back up, since no amount of burst can really get them down fast enough.

I wish they wouldn't be able to contest bases during their immunity windows, just like Guardian's Elite that turns them invulnerable.

Spellbreaker - one man army. Really no idea why Arenanet give warrior tank spec with DMG like truck.

There is only two possible fix.

1) Hard nerf Adrenal Health ( Health Gained per Adrenaline Bar Spent (15s): 2,475 (0.3) 3x stack) in defense stance or 2) Hard nerf Full Counter (Aoe skill with 8 sec CD, Damage: 734 (2.0), daze, stability and many other conditions with traits must be joke)

> @ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

> Spellbreaker - good luck not triggering full counter when more then one attack him, and generally where are his weakspots?

> I as scourge have to be very weary of spellbreakers, deadeyes, longbow rangers, other scourges and 120% evade uptime mirages.

>

> Spellbreakers don't seem to give two kitten about who's on the other end, they got tools to handle just about anything...

>

You may be surprised that Scourge is some of the few specs that can kill Spellbreaker with ease too if play smart and dodge the full counter.

Just wait out Berserker Stance with terrain and you literally win.

See Berserker Stance? Just run away for 10 sec, come back and corrupt his resistance = you win.

Spellbreaker ONLY have melee option in their pvp build.

> @Nightmare.1234 said:

> ive not seen a renegade in pvp yet, let alone see much of rev at all. sorry you couldn't make the list.

>

> I went with scourge just because of the visual clutter and condi bombs, don't mind spell breaker if I can see the tells.

Yeah, even in team fight you can see that fancy Full Counter animation and dodge it.

The one thing people died to Spellbreaker the most is actually when the enemy's Scourge condition bombing on point while Spellbreaker just tank them with Resistance and return all the crazy condi Scourge bombed at Spellbreaker back to their teammates and they instantly died because of that.

When you think it that way, the reason they got burst down by Spellbreaker is because the Scourge in their team are idiots.