All allied NPC need a downed state

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> All intelligent creatures should have a downstate, really. It is not only more immmersive, but slightly more challenging, and allows ArenaNet to sell finishers to PvE players, which I think its an untapped potential of income.

Yeah...after 7 years! I don't think giving every enemy npc downed state will be welcomed by the community, the forum will be flooded with complaints about how combat are slower now, imagine fighting trash mob but having to finish EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

You could say "well, just keep hitting them!" But...wouldn't it be better for them to just fall down and die?

Plus people like me just use basic finisher since we don't care about fancy flashy effect, we want the combat to be over with

Mad King's Lab and pretty much every meta events will be empty because of this

> @"Ultramex.1506" said:

> > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > All intelligent creatures should have a downstate, really. It is not only more immmersive, but slightly more challenging, and allows ArenaNet to sell finishers to PvE players, which I think its an untapped potential of income.

> Yeah...after 7 years! I don't think giving every enemy npc downed state will be welcomed by the community, the forum will be flooded with complaints about how combat are slower now, imagine fighting trash mob but having to finish EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

> You could say "well, just keep hitting them!" But...wouldn't it be better for them to just fall down and die?

> Plus people like me just use basic finisher since we don't care about fancy flashy effect, we want the combat to be over with

> Mad King's Lab and pretty much every meta events will be empty because of this

>

Enemies don't even last seconds against a good build, there is no "combat" in PvE right now except against bosses.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Ultramex.1506" said:

> > > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > > All intelligent creatures should have a downstate, really. It is not only more immmersive, but slightly more challenging, and allows ArenaNet to sell finishers to PvE players, which I think its an untapped potential of income.

> > Yeah...after 7 years! I don't think giving every enemy npc downed state will be welcomed by the community, the forum will be flooded with complaints about how combat are slower now, imagine fighting trash mob but having to finish EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

> > You could say "well, just keep hitting them!" But...wouldn't it be better for them to just fall down and die?

> > Plus people like me just use basic finisher since we don't care about fancy flashy effect, we want the combat to be over with

> > Mad King's Lab and pretty much every meta events will be empty because of this

> >

>

> Enemies don't even last seconds against a good build, there is no "combat" in PvE right now except against bosses.

Not sure how giving them downed state will improve their durability/intelligence since you'll just one shot with your good build, they are just gonna lie there and throw rock at you, beside aren't trash mob are...trash?

But if you want, add every enemy npc evasion skill like Corrupted Griffon see how the community react