Healbrand gear for fractals?

Winegum.2395

Harrier is great/meta for Fractals and Raids too, you can go Minstrel as well though you might end up with lower **Boon Duration** which is extremely important (dont know exact numbers) and you will need to tank in raids.

Painbow mentioned Seraph, i'd say Seraph is better if you play Condi Quickbrand instead of Healbrand, you'll do pretty good damage but lose a bit of boon sustain and a lot of heal potential.

For fractals i'd really recommend focusing on capping your **BD** or at least getting up to >90% so you can easily sustain boons by yourself and in case people don't stack or you have no/low alacrity, it will help A LOT having it capped.

I'd say only swap Harrier for Magi if you're already capped on **BD**, you already overheal by A LOT on healbrand and it's not gonna make much difference, and get some Minstrel if you want a bit more survivability and don't mind tanking raids or only plan on doing fractals.

Seraph is stuff for hybrid builds that still focus on dps. For a healbrand, both harrier and minstrel (or a mix thereof) are fine. Minstrel has the advantage that it makes some instability combinations less nasty (healer going down always sucks), but it'll also make you gain a whole lot of new friends in some fractals that have toughness-based aggro.