Bought item accidentally

Hope one Gaile sees this... or someone else who can help....

Once I completed the achievements for nevermore iV, I bought a gift of the raven spirit.... looked in my inventory and now I have 2. I didn't realize that it dumped one in your bags when you completed the achievement. 10g is still a decent amount of gold in game. Is there any chance I can have one removed and refunded? They're literally worth 66c to sell to vendor. I submitted a ticket last week and have had no response other than the automated "hey we got your ticket, don't reply" email.

> @Altoricus.3251 said:

> Hope one Gaile sees this... or someone else who can help....

> Once I completed the achievements for nevermore iV, I bought a gift of the raven spirit.... looked in my inventory and now I have 2. I didn't realize that it dumped one in your bags when you completed the achievement. 10g is still a decent amount of gold in game. Is there any chance I can have one removed and refunded? They're literally worth 66c to sell to vendor. I submitted a ticket last week and have had no response other than the automated "hey we got your ticket, don't reply" email.

The support team have a huge backlog of support tickets, someone on the forums claimed around 2 week wait or so on the average ticket - they shouldn't have an issue with refunding you the money you lost, it'll just take time.

And remember:

`Try not to submit multiple tickets for the same issue` :)

> @ROMANG.1903 said:

> A thing I've experienced with Arenanet support is that they're usually pretty fast, we can give them that. You shouldn't have to wait mutch longer to receive a response.

hm i cant say that my friend waiting 18 days to retreve acc got hacked, still no answer

• 5 months later...