Next rip for necro - active of signet of undeath useless!?

Nimon.7840

> @"Levijeh.9643" said:

> The signet will surely give you rapid life force generation overtime, but you lose an utility slot for something better like spectral walk or spectral ring. For me it's not worth taking signet of undeath. Losing that much HP for 1 res is not worth it.

Considering that our spectral skills have painfully long cd, like 40s, they might just as not be present, saving them for a 'rainy day'. You get a lot of passive regen as well a ranged rez.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > @"Levijeh.9643" said:

> > The signet will surely give you rapid life force generation overtime, but you lose an utility slot for something better like spectral walk or spectral ring. For me it's not worth taking signet of undeath. Losing that much HP for 1 res is not worth it.

>

> Considering that our spectral skills have painfully long cd, like 40s, they might just as not be present, saving them for a 'rainy day'. You get a lot of passive regen as well a ranged rez.

I dont know, right now Spectral Walk is mandatory for pretty much any necro build, it has kite potential and doesn't get affected by valid path bugs.

> @"Levijeh.9643" said:

> > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > > @"Levijeh.9643" said:

> > > The signet will surely give you rapid life force generation overtime, but you lose an utility slot for something better like spectral walk or spectral ring. For me it's not worth taking signet of undeath. Losing that much HP for 1 res is not worth it.

> >

> > Considering that our spectral skills have painfully long cd, like 40s, they might just as not be present, saving them for a 'rainy day'. You get a lot of passive regen as well a ranged rez.

>

> I dont know, right now Spectral Walk is mandatory for pretty much any necro build, it has kite potential and doesn't get affected by valid path bugs.

Im talking of pve, not pvp/wvw