Anet, pls do some small changes to make GW1 players happy

> @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> Since it's mostly a single game now. Pls let the NPC be able to use PVE only skills Also if possible, pls add rez shrine to elite missions like DoA, and make the quests repeatable if they fail.

Correction, please make some small changes that would make "me" happy. Please don't speak for all GW1 players because as a former GW1 player myself I don't want to see any of those things in GW2.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> > Since it's mostly a single game now. Pls let the NPC be able to use PVE only skills Also if possible, pls add rez shrine to elite missions like DoA, and make the quests repeatable if they fail.

>

> Correction, please make some small changes that would make "me" happy. Please don't speak for all GW1 players because as a former GW1 player myself I don't want to see any of those things in GW2.

I'm asking for their change in the current GW1 game, it has nothing to do with GW2.

W what are you talking about ?

>Pls let the NPC be able to use PVE only skills Also if possible

you mean monster skills? they add unique flavours to monsters, not sure why it'd be a problem

> pls add rez shrine to elite missions like DoA

they are called elite mission for a reason, dont really care anyway, because if you are unable to clear, you are pretty much guaranteed unable to clear due to Death Penalty

i envy those guys 7 heroed them on HM :lol:

> and make the quests repeatable if they fail.

dont they? I'm bit lost with this request, or are you talking about things like UW reapers? where if one dies you need to restart from the very beginning

> > @"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:

> > Why are you posting in the offical Guild Wars 2 forums then, guild wars 1 has its own forums.

>

> Where? There is no official forum of GW1

there is indeed no official GW1 forum, your best source would be Reddit, alternatively https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/, which is listed on the official wiki

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> >Pls let the NPC be able to use PVE only skills Also if possible

> you mean monster skills? they add unique flavours to monsters, not sure why it'd be a problem

>

No, the PVE faction ones.

> > pls add rez shrine to elite missions like DoA

> they are called elite mission for a reason, dont really care anyway, because if you are unable to clear, you are pretty much guaranteed unable to clear due to Death Penalty

> i envy those guys 7 heroed them on HM :lol:

>

It's pointless to make it like this anymore, I am able to clear, I just don't think zero mistake allowed is a good way, most of the games, even the EotN dungeons don't do it.