[Suggestion] Hall of Monuments

MdT.9506

It'd be nice if they had a series of restoration quests, like they did with the Sun's Refuge, that would be available to anybody with one appearance, but if you have a linked account with GW1, would import your skins and trophies from that account instead. Which is what we had all been hoping for from the HoM in the first place.

/signed> @"Bridget Morrigan.1752" said:

> It'd be nice if they had a series of restoration quests, like they did with the Sun's Refuge, that would be available to anybody with one appearance, but if you have a linked account with GW1, would import your skins and trophies from that account instead. Which is what we had all been hoping for from the HoM in the first place.

/signed

> @"Lonami.2987" said:

> > @"MdT.9506" said:

> > Why not make use of HoM, and convert it into a lounge for players?

>

> That's what it should be imo. They should have done it back when they re-launched GW1 a few months ago, too late for that now.

>

> As always, they fail at marketing and sales.

First off, they didn't re-launch GW1 a few months ago, it was never shut down, so you can't relaunch it. Second, the HoM is a ruined shadow of itself because of it's proximity to Jormag, though that isn't explicitly stated, it's implied.

> @"Bridget Morrigan.1752" said:

> It'd be nice if they had a series of restoration quests, like they did with the Sun's Refuge, that would be available to anybody with one appearance, but if you have a linked account with GW1, would import your skins and trophies from that account instead. Which is what we had all been hoping for from the HoM in the first place.

Not everyone hoped it would import your skins and trophies from GW1, some of us actually read what they said it was going to do and knew that we would be getting different items that you could use in GW2 depending on your HoM level in GW1...I for one never expected to get my skins and trophies in GW2, that's why I kept my GW1 account active.

> @"Bridget Morrigan.1752" said:

This really does sound awesome!

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> Not everyone hoped it would import your skins and trophies from GW1, some of us actually read what they said it was going to do and knew that we would be getting different items that you could use in GW2 depending on your HoM level in GW1...I for one never expected to get my skins and trophies in GW2, that's why I kept my GW1 account active.

"some of us actually read" -- so much ~~s~~ass

_Some of us_ were actually around when there wasn't anything specific yet to read about it.