bring back town clothes outfits!

coso.9173

please make a way to get them again!

they're crazy expensive in the trading post, ranging from 500 to 1000 gold, which is around 1900 gems for 3800 gems, while an outfit sold in the gemstore is around 700 gems or so, it's completely ridiculous!

please either sell them directly in the gemstore for a reasonable amount, or ingame as a prize for something, but currently it's completely nonsense the price they have. :/

Some additional info - not that it helps you right now, but all of the town clothes skins have been made available before (as account bound skins) via black lion statuettes (20 statuettes per set.)

I guess that they will return to statuettes again some time in the future, but who knows when that could be. As you state, a more regular source would make sense.

Snipped from release notes :

**08/28/2018—August 28 Release Notes**

_The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.

A new selection of town clothes outfits have been added._

> @"coso.9173" said:

> please make a way to get them again!

> they're crazy expensive in the trading post, ranging from 500 to 1000 gold, which is around 1900 gems for 3800 gems, while an outfit sold in the gemstore is around 700 gems or so, it's completely ridiculous!

> please either sell them directly in the gemstore for a reasonable amount, or ingame as a prize for something, but currently it's completely nonsense the price they have. :/

>

/signed

Yes please very much this, when I first started playing and stumbled into the town clothes vendor (when it was in black lion heads), I wanted one of the outfits but was too new to have the funds, and by the time I did they changed it out. I'm very happy they were officially made into outfits, but as said the TP asking price is way out of range for most of us and the people with that kind of gold aren't going to be using it to buy town clothes of all things! Crossing my fingers for BLH return, I'm saving my lion noggins for something good!