A sink for Glob of Dark Matter please

hugo.4705

That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

Please, create a sink for them.

Also already full ascended so....

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

>

> Please, create a sink for them.

> Also already full ascended so....

So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> > Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

> >

> > Please, create a sink for them.

> > Also already full ascended so....

>

> So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

Good question. Because I farm as a chain those events and recycling everything and sell raw materials like ectoplasm and unidentified gears when I have them. I don't lose time farming several wood or ore types to craft ascended materials.

In the case of players like me that recycle exotics but who don't want to craft/farm for ascended matetials, they stack up.

So nope, I'm not making asc insignias, inscription or powered stuffs.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> > > Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

> > >

> > > Please, create a sink for them.

> > > Also already full ascended so....

> >

> > So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

>

> Good question. Because I farm as a chain those events and recycling everything and sell raw materials like ectoplasm and unidentified gears when I have them. I don't lose time farming several wood or ore types to craft ascended materials.

>

> In the case of players like me that recycle exotics but who don't want to craft/farm for ascended matetials, they stack up.

> So nope, I'm not making asc insignias, inscription or powered stuffs.

But those crafting recipes are the sinks for the Globs of Dark Matter. Globs are crafting materials so if they add more sinks they will probably also be crafting related, and you probably won't like them either.

What kind of sink do you want?

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > > That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> > > > Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

> > > >

> > > > Please, create a sink for them.

> > > > Also already full ascended so....

> > >

> > > So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

> >

> > Good question. Because I farm as a chain those events and recycling everything and sell raw materials like ectoplasm and unidentified gears when I have them. I don't lose time farming several wood or ore types to craft ascended materials.

> >

> > In the case of players like me that recycle exotics but who don't want to craft/farm for ascended matetials, they stack up.

> > So nope, I'm not making asc insignias, inscription or powered stuffs.

>

> But those crafting recipes are the sinks for the Globs of Dark Matter. Globs are crafting materials so if they add more sinks they will probably also be crafting related, and you probably won't like them either.

>

> What kind of sink do you want?

I just want a gobber like bloodstone dust/dragonite or empyreal. Or a vendor value, that's it.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> > Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

> >

> > Please, create a sink for them.

> > Also already full ascended so....

>

> So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

If i remember correctly the globs can only be used to craft accountbound items. There is nothing to sell with them.

> @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > That's it, those build up pretty easily, you do daily events, wbs or whatever, get exotic equipments then recycle and....

> > > Bim you have a glob. I already have a stack of them. I know peoples that have 12 stacks of them!

> > >

> > > Please, create a sink for them.

> > > Also already full ascended so....

> >

> > So you already have 2000 of them? Why not just make Ascended crafting materials and sell those?

>

> If i remember correctly the globs can only be used to craft accountbound items. There is nothing to sell with them.

They are [used](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glob_of_Dark_Matter) in crafting ascended inscriptions and insignia, including a variety that are not bound (unlike the final equipment) and sell well on the trading post.

> @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> They are [used](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glob_of_Dark_Matter) in crafting ascended inscriptions and insignia, including a variety that are not bound (unlike the final equipment) and sell well on the trading post.

Which recipes actually yield a decent profit for Globs of Dark Matter? It was profitable for while, but I stopped when I was making less than 5 silver per Glob of Dark Matter.

> @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > They are [used](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glob_of_Dark_Matter) in crafting ascended inscriptions and insignia, including a variety that are not bound (unlike the final equipment) and sell well on the trading post.

> Which recipes actually yield a decent profit for Globs of Dark Matter? It was profitable for while, but I stopped when I was making less than 5 silver per Glob of Dark Matter.

The Zojja insignia was yielding about 1.2G per glob.

> @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > I can't imagine salvaging so many exotics and not using the globs in crafting, for use or for sale.. If they won't use them, why not just sell the exotics?

>

> There's quite a few places that give account bound exotics that can be salvaged. Fractals, Dungeons, Etc.

Gotcha, good point.

I guess I would just toss them if they start taking up additional bank slots, but I know some players can't stand doing that.