Too many categories in LFG

I'm a bit surprised people don't see the feature-creep and discrepancy in display with the LFG window. To reemphasize OPs point, there are so many options...yet noone is using them....I can easily cut the spvp/wvw ones from the list. Throughout my entire history of playing this game, I have never seen the pvp LFG being used once. Those can easily go.

I actually don't mind it at all as opposed to the super long list we used to have that was in the chronological order in terms of release, but completely uncategorized. What I would add is some sort of notification, bubble, highlight, or marker that shows that people are congregating in a specific map without having to open each category then clicking each specific map. That way, I can see where people are playing right away and even if I don't have business there, perhaps I could help out if there's a small party or small squad trying to organize at a specific map. Just my 2 cents.

> @"XYLO.7031" said:

> I actually don't mind it at all as opposed to the super long list we used to have that was in the chronological order in terms of release, but completely uncategorized. What I would add is some sort of notification, bubble, highlight, or marker that shows that people are congregating in a specific map without having to open each category then clicking each specific map. That way, I can see where people are playing right away and even if I don't have business there, perhaps I could help out if there's a small party or small squad trying to organize at a specific map. Just my 2 cents.

I like that idea.

I think it's done very well and it's easy to navigate. Just because there's a lot of menus doesn't mean it's inefficient or wasteful. It just shows this game has so much repeatable content to do.

It was a lot worse before, now it's vastly better. The only thing I wish is if there was a world chat mode for a zone/dungeon you pick.

> @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> > @"Taygus.4571" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > It can be quite hard to find a group in some sections since just to find a group for Strike Missions Ive seen them in LFG strikes, LFM Strikes and Bjora Marches. WHere do you look? Just have one Strike Mission group - it isn't ever popular enough that you need many categories

> > > Festivals seem even more convoluted - some people, more people and lots of people. Just needs to be festivals!

> > >

> > > So yeah, needs a bit of tidying up even though the overall structure has improved

> >

> > tbh, I don't think strikes, should have an lfg of their own. As you need to have unlocked the map to access them..

>

> This is something that they should fix in the future imo. Would make alot more sense that strikes had their own lobby and portal in map aswell (like raids do), or even a shared lobby with raids. This becomes even more a proplem once we get more strikes.

I don't disagree.

They're not a very helpful "ease into raids" instance..if people don't have them unlocked.