Disappointed with the Wintersday items?

Abuse.3620

Hello all and happy Wintersday. I am writing this as directed by Support in order to hopefully bring my disappointment to the attention of the Dev team. I play GW2 with my girl as an escape from the crowd we usually play with in another game. I was so excited with the prospect of buying her the Wintersday Mount and Mini packs from the Gem Store to celebrate it with her as she truly loves this time of year. I am more than disappointed to see that all we have available are a few trivial items like a few hats, a snowman head and a chair. I asked Support if there was any prospect of the other items being available and they informed me that was outside of their scope of knowledge. Any input or help in this truly disappointing matter would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and have a great season everyone.

I will respond assuming this is a legitimate post. The Trading post items rotate in and out pretty frequently. The game has ALLOT of Wintersday themed items that will rotate through the TP during Wintersday. You may have looked too early in the event, Im not sure. Last I looked it had outfits, gliders, chairs, etc that are holiday themed. Additionally, the forum has a thread to request specific items be returned to the TP and another that lists the current/upcoming items due to return and info about gem store sales and sale items.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again#latest

Also many Wintersday weapon skins, backpacks, a shoulder skin, a sweater, etc are all in game rewards.