Top-end damage from Deadeye's

Geikamir.6329

> @Kuya.6495 said:

> > @choovanski.5462 said:

> > pffft where were all you guys when gunflame was a thing. could have used the one-shot-defense-squad

> >

> > the warrior lights up red, yells, charges up and shoots a fireball. so super easy to dodge. guess it's shouldn't have been nerfed then

> >

> > 1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee

>

> They nerfed gunflame damage by 20% though and then removed the pierce.

yeah, & the pierce was making it explode twice for double damage. so it was over a 50% damge nerf all in all

>! i’m like, obviously joking in the post. but you don’t quite seem to get it, so i’ll explain i guess.

>!i’m asking where all these people defending 20-35k 1 shots from deadeye (the so called, one-shot-defense-squad) were when gunflame was broken. because if they think 1 shotting players from 1500 range is fine on thief they sure as heck should be fine with gunflame doing the same. i would even argue gunflames unique particle effects make it easier to dodge.

>!obviously i'm drawing the comparison because gunflame was rightfully nerfed (a little too much imo, but it still hits like 5-7k in pvp so it’s ok) & deadeye rightfully should have it’s damage nerfed too. feel like this is pretty obvious when i say **1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee**. 1 shot abilities don’t have a place in pvp rpgs, they are not healthy. especially not when they are ranged 1 shot abilities.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Razor.9872 said:

> Step 1: Roll a Deadeye

> Step 2: See how it functions on golems.

> Step 3: Learn the tell/animation for Death's Judgement

> Step 4: When marked, increase your situational awareness range during the appropriate time of markage to see and dodge/block/reflect/destroy/blind/interrupt/LoS/damage-reduce Death's Judgement.

> Step 5: Enjoy your well-earned 4v5, because that Deadeye is now next to useless.

In a team fight nearly none of that is applicable. If you are working thatbhard just to avoid getting 1 shot by a single enemy, your team is the one that is being 4v5'd.

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @Kuya.6495 said:

> > > @choovanski.5462 said:

> > > pffft where were all you guys when gunflame was a thing. could have used the one-shot-defense-squad

> > >

> > > the warrior lights up red, yells, charges up and shoots a fireball. so super easy to dodge. guess it's shouldn't have been nerfed then

> > >

> > > 1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee

> >

> > They nerfed gunflame damage by 20% though and then removed the pierce.

>

> yeah, & the pierce was making it explode twice for double damage. so it was over a 50% damge nerf all in all

>

> >! i’m like, obviously joking in the post. but you don’t quite seem to get it, so i’ll explain i guess.

> >!i’m asking where all these people defending 20-35k 1 shots from deadeye (the so called, one-shot-defense-squad) were when gunflame was broken. because if they think 1 shotting players from 1500 range is fine on thief they sure as heck should be fine with gunflame doing the same. i would even argue gunflames unique particle effects make it easier to dodge.

> >!obviously i'm drawing the comparison because gunflame was rightfully nerfed (a little too much imo, but it still hits like 5-7k in pvp so it’s ok) & deadeye rightfully should have it’s damage nerfed too. feel like this is pretty obvious when i say **1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee**. 1 shot abilities don’t have a place in pvp rpgs, they are not healthy. especially not when they are ranged 1 shot abilities.

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @Kuya.6495 said:

> > > pffft where were all you guys when gunflame was a thing. could have used the one-shot-defense-squad

> > >

> > > the warrior lights up red, yells, charges up and shoots a fireball. so super easy to dodge. guess it's shouldn't have been nerfed then

> > >

> > > 1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee

> >

>

> yeah, & the pierce was making it explode twice for double damage. so it was over a 50% damge nerf all in all

>

> >! i’m like, obviously joking in the post. but you don’t quite seem to get it, so i’ll explain i guess.

> >!i’m asking where all these people defending 20-35k 1 shots from deadeye (the so called, one-shot-defense-squad) were when gunflame was broken. because if they think 1 shotting players from 1500 range is fine on thief they sure as heck should be fine with gunflame doing the same. i would even argue gunflames unique particle effects make it easier to dodge.

> >!obviously i'm drawing the comparison because gunflame was rightfully nerfed (a little too much imo, but it still hits like 5-7k in pvp so it’s ok) & deadeye rightfully should have it’s damage nerfed too. feel like this is pretty obvious when i say **1500 range attacks doing 0-100 seems like good game design to me, a chimpanzee**. 1 shot abilities don’t have a place in pvp rpgs, they are not healthy. especially not when they are ranged 1 shot abilities.

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @Kuya.6495 said:

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @Kuya.6495 said:

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Oh. I thought you were arguing that deadeye one shot shouldn't be nerfed because gunflame was a thing once. My mistake.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > @Razor.9872 said:

> > Step 1: Roll a Deadeye

> > Step 2: See how it functions on golems.

> > Step 3: Learn the tell/animation for Death's Judgement

> > Step 4: When marked, increase your situational awareness range during the appropriate time of markage to see and dodge/block/reflect/destroy/blind/interrupt/LoS/damage-reduce Death's Judgement.

> > Step 5: Enjoy your well-earned 4v5, because that Deadeye is now next to useless.

>

> In a team fight nearly none of that is applicable. If you are working thatbhard just to avoid getting 1 shot by a single enemy, your team is the one that is being 4v5'd.

Disagree completely. It only takes some awareness. It's similar to other high damage abilities with tells. You see a ranger running around with gazelle it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on your surroundings to see if you need to dodge a charge. You see a dragon hunter lay traps. It's probably a good idea not to just walk into them. Either of those can easily destroy you if you don't pay attention. There are plenty of other attacks that follow the same logic.

I don't get this concept that players think they shouldn't have to pay attention to their surroundings and all enemies. It's not a 1v1 duel. You are required to pay attention to all enemies as much as you can. You shouldn't get a free pass from an enemy attack just because you don't want to pay attention to them.

So any argument against counter to high burst that involve some sort of "I don't want to have to pay attention" argument are BS.

> @Vertep.2498 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > @Inoki.6048 said:

> > > For the last time,

> > >

> > > snipers are supposed to be deadly. What do you expect to be tickled with a rifle? Besides, aren't you playing a Necro based on the avatar and you're the one to complain???

> >

> > My Avatar is a Reaper, not a Scourge, if that's what you are implying. And I wasn't playing on that character when this happened.

> >

> > Also, I can see that as a Deadeye you are eager to make excuses for ridiculously outrageous damage numbers.

> >

> > In group fights, Deadeye's can basically 'tee off' on anyone at range. Doing tremendous damage without any real downside. They are able to do damage higher than melee characters from a perch. There is not much counterplay to that.

>

> while they have enough low health pool you can literally 2shot them with auto attacks while also fro scrouge which is more paper than reaper you need to deal decend damge to burn their high health pool while getteing instantly many stacks of condis and single cleanse wont help you

So which classes are literally able to auto attack for 8.5k in a pvp scenario. Marauder thief has over 17k hp same as a bunker ele. Even with berserker, 11.6k health requires nearly 6k autos to two shot which is not realistic without major buffing involved. Don't use the term literally when it is not at all literal.

> @Majirah.5089 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > @Razor.9872 said:

> > > Step 1: Roll a Deadeye

> > > Step 2: See how it functions on golems.

> > > Step 3: Learn the tell/animation for Death's Judgement

> > > Step 4: When marked, increase your situational awareness range during the appropriate time of markage to see and dodge/block/reflect/destroy/blind/interrupt/LoS/damage-reduce Death's Judgement.

> > > Step 5: Enjoy your well-earned 4v5, because that Deadeye is now next to useless.

> >

> > In a team fight nearly none of that is applicable. If you are working thatbhard just to avoid getting 1 shot by a single enemy, your team is the one that is being 4v5'd.

>

> Disagree completely. It only takes some awareness. It's similar to other high damage abilities with tells. You see a ranger running around with gazelle it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on your surroundings to see if you need to dodge a charge. You see a dragon hunter lay traps. It's probably a good idea not to just walk into them. Either of those can easily destroy you if you don't pay attention. There are plenty of other attacks that follow the same logic.

>

> I don't get this concept that players think they shouldn't have to pay attention to their surroundings and all enemies. It's not a 1v1 duel. You are required to pay attention to all enemies as much as you can. You shouldn't get a free pass from an enemy attack just because you don't want to pay attention to them.

>

> So any argument against counter to high burst that involve some sort of "I don't want to have to pay attention" argument are BS.

None of that can do 21k+ in a single hit from stealth.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > @Majirah.5089 said:

> > > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @Razor.9872 said:

> > > > Step 1: Roll a Deadeye

> > > > Step 2: See how it functions on golems.

> > > > Step 3: Learn the tell/animation for Death's Judgement

> > > > Step 4: When marked, increase your situational awareness range during the appropriate time of markage to see and dodge/block/reflect/destroy/blind/interrupt/LoS/damage-reduce Death's Judgement.

> > > > Step 5: Enjoy your well-earned 4v5, because that Deadeye is now next to useless.

> > >

> > > In a team fight nearly none of that is applicable. If you are working thatbhard just to avoid getting 1 shot by a single enemy, your team is the one that is being 4v5'd.

> >

> > Disagree completely. It only takes some awareness. It's similar to other high damage abilities with tells. You see a ranger running around with gazelle it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on your surroundings to see if you need to dodge a charge. You see a dragon hunter lay traps. It's probably a good idea not to just walk into them. Either of those can easily destroy you if you don't pay attention. There are plenty of other attacks that follow the same logic.

> >

> > I don't get this concept that players think they shouldn't have to pay attention to their surroundings and all enemies. It's not a 1v1 duel. You are required to pay attention to all enemies as much as you can. You shouldn't get a free pass from an enemy attack just because you don't want to pay attention to them.

> >

> > So any argument against counter to high burst that involve some sort of "I don't want to have to pay attention" argument are BS.

>

> None of that can do 21k+ in a single hit from stealth.

Neither can Death’s Judgement.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > @Majirah.5089 said:

> > > > @Razor.9872 said:

> > > > Step 1: Roll a Deadeye

> > > > Step 2: See how it functions on golems.

> > > > Step 3: Learn the tell/animation for Death's Judgement

> > > > Step 4: When marked, increase your situational awareness range during the appropriate time of markage to see and dodge/block/reflect/destroy/blind/interrupt/LoS/damage-reduce Death's Judgement.

> > > > Step 5: Enjoy your well-earned 4v5, because that Deadeye is now next to useless.

> > >

> > > In a team fight nearly none of that is applicable. If you are working thatbhard just to avoid getting 1 shot by a single enemy, your team is the one that is being 4v5'd.

> >

> > Disagree completely. It only takes some awareness. It's similar to other high damage abilities with tells. You see a ranger running around with gazelle it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on your surroundings to see if you need to dodge a charge. You see a dragon hunter lay traps. It's probably a good idea not to just walk into them. Either of those can easily destroy you if you don't pay attention. There are plenty of other attacks that follow the same logic.

> >

> > I don't get this concept that players think they shouldn't have to pay attention to their surroundings and all enemies. It's not a 1v1 duel. You are required to pay attention to all enemies as much as you can. You shouldn't get a free pass from an enemy attack just because you don't want to pay attention to them.

> >

> > So any argument against counter to high burst that involve some sort of "I don't want to have to pay attention" argument are BS.

>

> None of that can do 21k+ in a single hit from stealth.

I think a lot of people don't know how deaths judgment works. IT REVEALS YOU BEFORE ANY DAMAGE OCCURS. It cannot come from stealth. They can be stealthed before hand, but as soon as you hit number 4 it reveals you. It also has big tells that you would notice if you pay attention.

I hardly ever get hit by deaths judgment because I see that I'm marked, find the deadeye, and either line of sight, kill the deadeye, dodge, or use some sort of evade/block. Sometimes I'm just not paying enough attention. Or I have expended my dodges fighting other people. At which point it's fair game.

Honestly I don't really care if the nerf it or not. Rifle deadeye is trash compared to daredevil anyway. So it's not like it would suddenly become a bad weapon. It already is.

The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

>

> Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

>

Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

>

> Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

>

You cannot one shot from stealth with deaths judgment.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

> >

> > Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> >

>

> Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

>

> On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

>

In only 3/4 of a second after leaving stealth you can be one-shot completely to death as a large number of builds. Dealing 21k dmg from 1,500 range only 3/4 a second after leaving stealth **is not ok** no matter how much you try and dance around it.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

> > >

> > > Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> > >

> >

> > Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

> >

> > On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

> >

>

> In only 3/4 of a second after leaving stealth you can be one-shot completely to death as a large number of builds. Dealing 21k dmg from 1,500 range only 3/4 a second after leaving stealth **is not ok** no matter how much you try and dance around it.

A skill that can never deal damage from Stealth, first off, let’s repeat that a little slower, Death’s. Judgement. can. never. deal. damage. from. Stealth.

And let’s not forget all those Tells on top of being completely revealed.... so unless you are afk it’s Avoidable that requires Other skills and lots of ramp up time to cause those large numbers, because Death’s Judgement all by itself Has extremely low damage. But those are just facts.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

> > > >

> > > > Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

> > >

> > > On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

> > >

> >

> > In only 3/4 of a second after leaving stealth you can be one-shot completely to death as a large number of builds. Dealing 21k dmg from 1,500 range only 3/4 a second after leaving stealth **is not ok** no matter how much you try and dance around it.

>

> A skill that can never deal damage from Stealth, first off, let’s repeat that a little slower, Death’s. Judgement. can. never. deal. damage. from. Stealth.

>

> And let’s not forget all those Tells on top of being completely revealed.... so unless you are afk it’s Avoidable

Did you read my post before commenting? I specifically clarified because it seems hard to grasp: **3/4 of a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 range**.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > > The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

> > > > >

> > > > > Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

> > > >

> > > > On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

> > > >

> > >

> > > In only 3/4 of a second after leaving stealth you can be one-shot completely to death as a large number of builds. Dealing 21k dmg from 1,500 range only 3/4 a second after leaving stealth **is not ok** no matter how much you try and dance around it.

> >

> > A skill that can never deal damage from Stealth, first off, let’s repeat that a little slower, Death’s. Judgement. can. never. deal. damage. from. Stealth.

> >

> > And let’s not forget all those Tells on top of being completely revealed.... so unless you are afk it’s Avoidable

>

> Did you read my post before commenting? I specifically clarified because it seems hard to grasp: **3/4 of a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 range**.

Everyone of your posts before kept claiming it was coming from stealth and you kept defending that stance up until your last comment, so yeah. and let’s not forget all the Tells and that it is not just Death’s Judgement dealing all the damage. Again extremely avoidable.

3/4 sec is a long time in regards to allowing plenty of Reaction time especially with 3 Visual Tells and two Audio Tells.

Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> @Crinn.7864 said:

> Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

>

> I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

>

> A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

>

Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > > > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > > > The activation is only 3/4's of a second. In a team fight this is essentially instantly. Not everything is 1v1 where you can always have 100% awareness and access to your all of your skills/dodge.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Being able to 1-shot from stealth is not ok. It is not a fair or balanced amount of damage to be able to deal so quickly and stealthily.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Again can’t One shot with Death’s Judgement from stealth..... simple facts. On top of being completely impossible to One shot from Stealth with Death’s Judgement, it has 3 obvious tells built in, bright orange Laser before projectile ever leaves Weapon? Check, Glowing Red Projectile with long particle trail? Check, Audio Queue audible to the Target of attack? Check.

> > > > >

> > > > > On top of the semi long Cast since anything with a cast can be easily avoided/interrupted, and one last time the damage can never come from Stealth, and there is also the added Tell of a Mark.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > In only 3/4 of a second after leaving stealth you can be one-shot completely to death as a large number of builds. Dealing 21k dmg from 1,500 range only 3/4 a second after leaving stealth **is not ok** no matter how much you try and dance around it.

> > >

> > > A skill that can never deal damage from Stealth, first off, let’s repeat that a little slower, Death’s. Judgement. can. never. deal. damage. from. Stealth.

> > >

> > > And let’s not forget all those Tells on top of being completely revealed.... so unless you are afk it’s Avoidable

> >

> > Did you read my post before commenting? I specifically clarified because it seems hard to grasp: **3/4 of a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 range**.

>

> Everyone of your posts before kept claiming it was coming from stealth and you kept defending that stance up until your last comment, so yeah. and let’s not forget all the Tells and that it is not just Death’s Judgement dealing all the damage. Again extremely avoidable.

>

> 3/4 sec is a long time in regards to allowing plenty of Reaction time especially with 3 Visual Tells and two Audio Tells.

Coming from stealth is different than being in stealth. But since it wasnt clear what I meant I change the language used.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

> >

> > I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

> >

> > A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> >

> Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

>

DJ is 3/4 a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 distance. And also, show me a gravedigger than did 21k to someone.

> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

> > >

> > > I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

> > >

> > > A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> > >

> > Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

> >

>

> DJ is 3/4 a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 distance. And also, show me a gravedigger than did 21k to someone.

Reading comp must be hard I said it has a Base Damage that is a lot higher than DJ, since it takes multiple skills to get large Numbers from DJ and more than 12 Secs Of setup.

And coming from stealth means the damage came from stealth, not oh the damage came from a Revealed player....

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > > Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

> > > >

> > > > I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

> > > >

> > > > A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> > > >

> > > Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

> > >

> >

> > DJ is 3/4 a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 distance. And also, show me a gravedigger than did 21k to someone.

>

> Reading comp must be hard I said it has a Base Damage that is a lot higher than DJ, since it takes multiple skills to get large Numbers from DJ and more than 12 Secs Of setup.

>

> And coming from stealth means the damage came from stealth, not oh the damage came from a Revealed player....

'Coming from' means that at one point you were in a place and now you are leaving that place. There is really no other way to interpret I thought. But, as you said, reading comprehension is hard.

The '12 seconds of set up' is such a bogus claim. It can be shortened in various ways and all you need to do is mark, invis, and wait. Or mark, attack for a while, eventually stealth, and 1-shot. And in a team fight, a Deadeye can tee-off on the opposing team from one of the longest possible distances in the game.

A> @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > > > Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

> > > > >

> > > > > I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

> > > > >

> > > > > A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> > > > >

> > > > Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

> > > >

> > >

> > > DJ is 3/4 a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 distance. And also, show me a gravedigger than did 21k to someone.

> >

> > Reading comp must be hard I said it has a Base Damage that is a lot higher than DJ, since it takes multiple skills to get large Numbers from DJ and more than 12 Secs Of setup.

> >

> > And coming from stealth means the damage came from stealth, not oh the damage came from a Revealed player....

>

> 'Coming from' means that at one point you were in a place and now you are leaving that place. There is really no other way to interpret I thought. But, as you said, reading comprehension is hard.

>

> The '12 seconds of set up' is such a bogus claim. It can be shortened in various ways and all you need to do is mark, invis, and wait. Or mark, attack for a while, eventually stealth, and 1-shot. And in a team fight, a Deadeye can tee-off on the opposing team from one of the longest possible distances in the game.

One damage coming from stealth means the damage comes from stealth not someone revealed before any damage is applied like idk Back stab or any other attack that deals damage from stealth you know not Revealed in plain sight, again Reading comp must be hard, two not the longest possible Range Ranger Longbow Outdistances all Thief Rifle Skills and oh yeah 10.5 secs while constantly attacking the Marked Target is so much different from 12 secs lulz #funfact.

21k damage with no context. For all I know it's 25 might zerk v zerk shot.

Deadeyes have a fundamental weakness: they are projectile class. Use LoS. Use projectile destroying or reflecting effects.

>@Ithilwen.1529 said:

>That's not the point. The DE can mark, then leave combat and wait. When they return they have a huge free burst. There's no way to remove the mark. So this is a death burst without reasonable counterplay.

I haven't actually played spvp since PoF launch but it seems like a very good counter to this would be getting a buddy to go and kill him.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @Geikamir.6329 said:

> > > > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > > Graverdigger is a 1.25 second cast, is a melee attack, and has both a distinctive audio cue and animation tell, and is on a class with no stealth access.

> > > >

> > > > I still hit people with gravedigger all the time even at the plat2 level.

> > > >

> > > > A 0.75 second cast from 1500 range is relatively easy to land. Imho OHK attacks should be minimum 2 seconds casts.

> > > >

> > > Again it’s more than just DJ that cause the damage, Gravedigger also does A lot more damage than DJ by itself, and can hit 5 targets and doesn’t apply Debuff onto the caster while DJ is just one target and takes other skills and a lot longer set up to get large numbers so false equivalence #funfact

> > >

> >

> > DJ is 3/4 a second after leaving stealth from 1,500 distance. And also, show me a gravedigger than did 21k to someone.

>

> Reading comp must be hard I said it has a Base Damage that is a lot higher than DJ, since it takes multiple skills to get large Numbers from DJ and more than 12 Secs Of setup.

>

> And coming from stealth means the damage came from stealth, not oh the damage came from a Revealed player....

Gravedigger caps out at 12k and that's only if you're running a berserker setup with lots of might.

Death's Judgement frequently hits in the 15k+ range on marauder builds.