PLEASE ANET, FIX THIS

Please Anet we are all begging you if you read everyones post. Since December 17, the new patch, everyone has been getting error reports, dc, High Lag, High Ping and still nothing works. We all have checked everything possible, and Ive even done what you told me to do regarding the emails you sent me. Still getting 1,900 ping in pve, You dont want me to mention what its like in WvW with the blob zergs. I am truly hoping when everyone comes back from Vacation, this is all fixed. Again, Nothing wrong with my internet connection, no background downloading, No Firewall issues, this is since the new patch. I live in New York and I have extremely high speed internet connection and Im at the point of not even playing until Anet comes back from Vacation. OMG then the new content comes out LETS SEE how many of us will crash.

Im begging you Anet to Please Please fix this all of us cannot be having this same issue since December 17, Wintersday.

I have played since beta and I can't say I am experiencing anything out of the norm. Events do tend to be more taxing due to the amount of players on a given instance, but it isn't any worse than normal on my end. (In the past year, I dumped my i5 integrated potato too and upgraded to an i7 duel processor.) Try repairing your client first to make sure it isn't an issue with corrupted data. If that doesn't work, it may be a combination of high activity, an old potato and a shitty Internet provider on your end.