Scrappy/Clockwork Mounts

Blur.3465

Been waiting for this for a while but we haven't gotten any mount skins that are like... scrappy and in that Mad Max style (say...Charr style perhaps!).

I had hoped we'd get Roller Beetle mount skin that could be like Charr/Black Citadel wheel, Dragon that could be made out of gears and 'sails', Skimmer that is like some rusty/scrappy boat similar to the one from Waterworld film!

Possibilities are endless and I'd really love to see a mount pack like this show up in store! Would throw my money to get it instantly!

Just my two cents here, hope to see this happen at some point :)

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I am fully behind Watchwork mounts as a suggestion. I actually would spend money on a full set of those if done well or even just a 2k gem one

>

> I would add your excellent idea to the gemstore sticky for when the devs return since this will likely be missed whilst they are away

Thanks! I just posted it there, much appreciated! :)

> @"Blur.3465" said:

> Been waiting for this for a while but we haven't gotten any mount skins that are like... scrappy and in that Mad Max style (say...Charr style perhaps!).

> I had hoped we'd get Roller Beetle mount skin that could be like Charr/Black Citadel wheel, Dragon that could be made out of gears and 'sails', Skimmer that is like some rusty/scrappy boat similar to the one from Waterworld film!

> Possibilities are endless and I'd really love to see a mount pack like this show up in store! Would throw my money to get it instantly!

>

> Just my two cents here, hope to see this happen at some point :)

>

/signed