Unused $ shop potential!

Hey , maybe not the first post about this but here is what i suggest. Make option in game where u can show underwater weapons on your character even if not underwater!

Benefits : more people would use underwater weapon skins, more people make legendary weapons to "shine", more $$ for Gem shop people would choose more underwater weapon skins from to claim from black lion weapon skin(claim tickets) shop.

Unused shop potential!

> @"spankyed.4735" said:

> Hey , maybe not the first post about this but here is what i suggest. Make option in game where u can show underwater weapons on your character even if not underwater!

> Benefits : more people would use underwater weapon skins, more people make legendary weapons to "shine", more $$ for Gem shop people would choose more underwater weapon skins from to claim from black lion weapon skin(claim tickets) shop.

> Unused shop potential!

>

>

You have anecdotal proof to support your benefits claim? More people would do this? I believe that the people who would do this would be a very small minority of the player base and not worth the dev time. {shrug}

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Do Black Lion Weapon collections even _have_ underwater weapon skins anymore? Though they removed them long, long ago.

> Anet stopped bothering to design them.

> I believe they stopped doing so when HoT started.

It was about that time yes.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

>

> Utilising the weapons on land via an elite spec however is an engaging option I'd support

Saddly wont ever happen i dont think. If it was possible though. Harpoon guns could become rifle skins, Tridents and spears would become staff skins, and then they could make an elite spec use a staff as a spear(look at all the spear skins youd gain!) and a rifle as a kinda "get over here" weapon.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

> >

> > Utilising the weapons on land via an elite spec however is an engaging option I'd support

>

> Saddly wont ever happen i dont think. If it was possible though. Harpoon guns could become rifle skins, Tridents and spears would become staff skins, and then they could make an elite spec use a staff as a spear(look at all the spear skins youd gain!) and a rifle as a kinda "get over here" weapon.

Aye prob right - I don't think Anet want players running round with pitchforks in game as well as the forum ;)

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > This wouldn't make any extra revenue since underwater weapons have barely existed for years. I can't even remember when they last added any new ones to the game.

> > >

> > > Utilising the weapons on land via an elite spec however is an engaging option I'd support

> >

> > Saddly wont ever happen i dont think. If it was possible though. Harpoon guns could become rifle skins, Tridents and spears would become staff skins, and then they could make an elite spec use a staff as a spear(look at all the spear skins youd gain!) and a rifle as a kinda "get over here" weapon.

>

> Aye prob right - I don't think Anet want players running round with pitchforks in game as well as the forum ;)

If only xD