I had a feeling for weeks.

Ghetx.1752

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> RIBA 10 hours a day for 7 years. Queen Bee dropped _once_.

> I'd say that the droprate is in need of some adjustments.

3 Preserved Queen Bees were posted on the TP on January 17, 2015, just 4 days after the Vinewrath update hit. It's not that it doesn't drop, it's that all of them are being bought within a couple of days of dropping. Plus the Vinewrath isn't very popular anymore

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> The OP must be a time traveler then, given how the Silverwastes were added in the November 4, 2014 update. For them to be running RIBA for 7 years it means they made this post in November 4 2021, about 2 years from now. From where you are, can you post the lottery numbers from Christmas 2020? Asking for a friend

>

> Edit, further, the boss that drops it is the Vinewrath which was added in the January 13, 2015 update, 5 years and 12 days ago.

Maybe that after all this time of playing, they finally got an epic drop in general.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Svarty.8019" said:

> > > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > > To be fair Silverwastes was some of the best content ever added to the game, no shame in loving it for a long time.

> > >

> > > Congrats on your reward for your dedication to "classic GW2"!

> >

> if the rewards werent good i wouldnt even go there.

For some people, you sum up video games, I'm sure.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> To be fair Silverwastes was some of the best content ever added to the game, no shame in loving it for a long time.

>

> Congrats on your reward for your dedication to "classic GW2"!

I agree, and it almost sounds like they are trying to re-invent that for a future LW episode. I like the idea of a map zone dedicated to a PvE meta, where you see changes depending on what you defend or attack.

@OP Congrats on the rare drop.