Engineer exploit speed in sPVP?

lokko.9634

Hi all,

lately i've seen quite a few engineers in pvp that move much faster than usual and they do it like porting a small distance every few seconds.

The visual effect looks like a glitch like they are "teleporting" every 1-2 seconds forward.

Have you guys seen this? is this an exploit those guys are using?

It does not look like any skill that i've ever seen in the game (never used engineer though) or anything anet has done before.

Also that i know engineers can't spam same skill over and over to do this (like a thief using initiative).

Maybe this does not belong here but i've seen only in sPVP, just wondering if someone else has seen it.

Cheers.

> @"lokko.9634" said:

> Hi all,

> lately i've seen quite a few engineers in pvp that move much faster than usual and they do it like porting a small distance every few seconds.

> The visual effect looks like a glitch like they are "teleporting" every 1-2 seconds forward.

> Have you guys seen this? is this an exploit those guys are using?

> It does not look like any skill that i've ever seen in the game (never used engineer though) or anything anet has done before.

> Also that i know engineers can't spam same skill over and over to do this (like a thief using initiative).

>

> Maybe this does not belong here but i've seen only in sPVP, just wondering if someone else has seen it.

>

> Cheers.

**Jul 8, 2015**

'Does It Include Ability And Attack Speeds?'

'It Should Not Be Working Like This?'

'Ligeminetly Broken'

'I Don't Know How It Is Possible?!!

'**Let The Past Be The Past!!**'

(by the way, since absolutely nothing has been done to improve players experiences in a healthy way in PvP, WvW and PvE; some players are discovering unresolved ways to take advantage of Toxic bugs, exploits to their own advantages to further negatively harm other players experiences )

-There are already 3 Professions who can do this; Thief Profession included and tops first list.....now makes 4 with The Engineer Profession-

-Thief Profession-

**May 27, 2013**

**What a Surprise!!**

((My advice to the Op; Let it go....the game is beyond Broken, It is what it is))

> @"lokko.9634" said:

> well i just came back from a 3 year stop from the game, never saw this back then...

> Or people using bots wich seems to be quite common now.

> Really sad it has come to this, i hope anet focus on fixing those things

what is sad is that the community is tired of having to repeat over and over again to Anet that stealth, teleport speed mechanic designs and balances are exploitable and are broken and so they absolutely have no care to fix them

(i had far too many in game experiences where exploiters proudly boasted how 'Anet doesn't give a kitten about the game'. That should tell you something)

-This is no secret -it is been widely known for years and reported far too many times and is continually being thrown under-the-rug: Thief Profession has a exploit combo where they stack stealth using dagger......-

-4 days ago, i was told by some Thief Profession players that 'we don't even need to do that (laughs.)...with Thief portal.....-

so there....

by the way,

'**Hope Is Learning Lessons From Yesterday**'

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"lokko.9634" said:

> > well i just came back from a 3 year stop from the game, never saw this back then...

> > Or people using bots wich seems to be quite common now.

> > Really sad it has come to this, i hope anet focus on fixing those things

>

> what is sad is that the community is tired of having to repeat over and over again to Anet that stealth, teleport speed mechanic designs and balances are exploitable and are broken and so they absolutely have no care to fix them

>

> (i had far too many in game experiences where exploiters proudly boasted how 'Anet doesn't give a kitten about the game'. That should tell you something)

>

> -This is no secret -it is been widely known for years and reported far too many times and is continually being thrown under-the-rug: Thief Profession has a exploit combo where they stack stealth using dagger......-

>

> -4 days ago, i was told by some Thief Profession players that 'we don't even need to do that (laughs.)...with Thief portal.....-

>

> so there....

>

> by the way,

>

> '**Hope Is Learning Lessons From Yesterday**'

Man stop trying to turn literally every class complaint thread into a thief complaint thread lol beyond old at this point. We get it ur a mesmer/necro player that hates thief. Move on lol