Glyph of the Stars: Animation (and Bug?)

Za Shaloc.3908

With the upcoming balance patch, I have been dusting off my Druid to try to rummage a decent support build for WvW because the spec has a special place in my heart. General viability aside, I have really been enjoying Glyph of the Stars a whole lot. Although it is very niche and can be difficult to find just the right circumstances to use it, I do really like the effects both in and out of CA. With rez skills and traits seeing severe nerfs, I imagine this skill could gain some momentum considering it is getting a significant cooldown reduction and no nerfs to its rez effectiveness. I know it is an unpopular skill, but I genuinely believe that the animation needs better visual clarity. It is rather hard to see in large groups, and the visual effects that *do* exist for it currently don't indicate very well of its effective area. Considering it is called Glyph of the Stars, I think it'd be pretty cool to have it be more reflective of that and for it be a thematically appropriate dome with stars, similar in style to Winds of Enchantment, another major denial skill. Clear animations for impactful skills are important for both ally and enemy alike; not knowing why your condis aren't sticking or why your cleave isn't working are very important thing to be aware of.

I also wanted to add that I cannot seem to gain any sort of water field from the non-CA version of this. I am assuming this is a bug?