toxic.3648

If you do some simple math, in order to achieve this value:

- Your armor is 1000 (none equipped)

- You have 25 vuln stacks

- Ranger has 25 might

- Ranger has 260% crit dmg

- Ranger is on bow or greatsword

- Rounding up every number

With all of this the ranger can hit you for 17830 dmg best case using only WI.

Meme achieved.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> If you do some simple math, in order to achieve this value:

> - Your armor is 1000 (none equipped)

> - You have 25 vuln stacks

> - Ranger has 25 might

> - Ranger has 260% crit dmg

> - Ranger is on bow or greatsword

> - Rounding up every number

>

> With all of this the ranger can hit you for 17830 dmg best case using only WI.

>

> Meme achieved.

im not good at simple math, skipped that shit in school mate :p

im sitting at 2763 armor , its a protection holo, clears like no tomorrow. he would had a pretty hard time stacking any condition on me. granted i dont remember much from the fight other than he hurt like a truck so went into combat log and saw that.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> Damage buffs from colosseum make random screenshots of damage kinda pointless

this didnt happen in colosseum dud, but heres a screenshot so u can see im actually wearing armor and plays what i said i played and where this took place

![](https://i.imgur.com/SFc3IPB.jpg "")

edit: now i wouldnt lie about stuff like this. i have nothing to gain from that. all i want is powercrept brought down and this seems like the we are back to the good old days. anet is looking out for outliers and us players are by default the beta testers so take this as an "outlier reporting" whatever u wanna call it :)

still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

edit

the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

That's nothing compared to rangers in WvW.

Not only are they doing high damage, their healing is bugged and making them near unkillable.

Their rugged growth healing in WvW is currently bugged and inflated.

They are near unkillable in small scale WvW.

Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

In Pve it's 259

In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

In WvW it's 403

> @"toxic.3648" said:

> i know the patch intended to reduce powercreep and there would most likely be a few outliers .

> but this seems excessive to be an "outlier"

> now i dont play ranger so i cant explain how he got this number but he hit me on a prot holo with paladin and 40% prot up xD

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/SttYs8S.jpg "")

WI could hit for 30k pre patch in pvp, so 17k is a number I expected. But you know everyone will tell you we have a bunker meta now and core necro is broken because it might be able to survive half of that burst in your log. ;)

I already told trevor to run this build to cure his frustration.

See: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1171682/#Comment_1171682

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

>

>

>

> > @"toxic.3648" said:

> > anet is looking out for outliers and us players are by default the beta testers so take this as an "outlier reporting" whatever u wanna call it :)

> Well done that you adressed this^^ 17K damage is just ridiculous, not even 10K should be possible anymore

I can do 10.5k on core with a maul. _Crossed fingers and waiting for any ranger main to appear and accuse me being a liar_

Bird auto attacks are doing 1.700x2. Charged gazelle on heavy armor'ed DH did 8.100 without help of GS. Bird on SICK EM will just send you to hell directly.Thats what you get when all player damage coof goes below 2 and pets are on are untouched at ~3-5.5+

As everyone are concerned about the most broken classes - FB,core necro, condi rev, its 4th the most broken right after them,

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

>

> for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

>

> edit

> the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

You guys. You can't just say "ranger hit me for 17k and heals 400 hp/s." No, those things all happen in separate traitlines and builds. No single build can do one thing on ranger anymore. That was before the patch when nature magic combined with moastance could get you perma 25 might and perma stab + prot.

Now, you either choose full zerk and 100% aggressive traitlines or you pick WS for sustain and condi cleanse but less dmg.

Ranger is anets darling^^ In history of PvP its the only class which really never was in crises. It always was the best in being the second best of everything.

Aaaahhh the good old times when rugged groth healed 600 hp/s, running black bear pet gave you 10 sec of damage reduction every 30 sec and people started

insulting you because even two players couldnt chase you off node =)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> I can do 10.5k on core with a maul. _Crossed fingers and waiting for any ranger main to appear and accuse me being a liar_

> Bird auto attacks are doing 1.700x2. Charged gazelle on heavy armor'ed DH did 8.100 without help of GS. Bird on SICK EM will just send you to hell directly.Thats what you get when all player damage coof goes below 2 and pets are on are untouched at ~3-5.5+

> As everyone are concerned about the most broken classes - FB,core necro, condi rev, its 4th the most broken right after them,

>

lol just checked this. ure forgetting the [spike barrage](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Spike_Barrage) with a damage coof of 9 . effing 9 ! xD now it might not be a good attack, again i dont play ranger but god damn xD

> @"PaRaPhReNiA.8763" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

> >

> > for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

> >

> > edit

> > the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

>

> 60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

hahaha learn to play

I bet you can't even pull half that

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"PaRaPhReNiA.8763" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

> > >

> > > for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

> > >

> > > edit

> > > the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

> >

> > 60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

>

> hahaha learn to play

> I bet you can't even pull half that

Yea it's not uncommon for me to pull 20-25k rapidfires on necros. Other targets don't have enough HP for me to see the whole number tick lmao. I mean, even most players running away on warclaw can get 1shot even with the extra 9k hp. And that's without ANY might stacks, no bloodlust, no ferocity signet. Just pew pew with fury and PBS :)

> @"PaRaPhReNiA.8763" said:

> > still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

> >

> > for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

> >

> > edit

> > the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

>

> 60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

No, he is not.

Dont hand out my titles to mere pogs

> @"Xaffire.5861" said:

> So what the OP is saying is he wants the profession nerfed cuz it hit them too hard, I’m starting to be unhappy with the current state of the game reducing professions.

no what im saying is that i want it nerfed so its in line with everyone else. u do realise the patch was meant to reduce powercreep right? in what world do u think 17k is alright when most other hard hitting skills tops at 5-6k.

thread aint a crying post cuz i got 1 shot. part of the reason i didnt call it "nerf ranger omglulz"

> @"bigo.9037" said:

> > > @"PaRaPhReNiA.8763" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

> > > >

> > > > for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

> > > >

> > > > edit

> > > > the biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

> > >

> > > 60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

> >

> > hahaha learn to play

> > I bet you can't even pull half that

>

> Yea it's not uncommon for me to pull 20-25k rapidfires on necros. Other targets don't have enough HP for me to see the whole number tick lmao. I mean, even most players running away on warclaw can get 1shot even with the extra 9k hp. And that's without ANY might stacks, no bloodlust, no ferocity signet. Just pew pew with fury and PBS :)

2 things, then you are playing glass with marksmanship and zerker gear probably, not the better balanced build. Secondly, anyone that doesnt dismount and pop a block or dodge when they get shot at by a ranger on their warclaw is bad.