100% defeat rate against Necro in 2v2

Wayne.6253

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

mate you are trolling, is obvious that necro atm can 2v1 easily a good necro can go as far as to 3v1 in SPvP. this game has become a joke, the balance patch is a mess and downstate has favor necro much issues to fix. trying to play a more balance game seems far from reality, seems like anet whats to do flavor of month etc for what reason? are they selling exclusive necro skins to gain profit??? is this league of legends?

> @"Fantasylife.7981" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

>

> mate you are trolling, is obvious that necro atm can 2v1 easily a good necro can go as far as to 3v1 in SPvP. this game has become a joke, the balance patch is a mess and downstate has favor necro much issues to fix. trying to play a more balance game seems far from reality, seems like anet whats to do flavor of month etc for what reason? are they selling exclusive necro skins to gain profit??? is this league of legends?

He's right necro gets the short end of the stick most of the time. Necros just want to be not a free kill most of the time.

> @"Fantasylife.7981" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

>

> mate you are trolling, is obvious that necro atm can 2v1 easily a good necro can go as far as to 3v1 in SPvP. this game has become a joke, the balance patch is a mess and downstate has favor necro much issues to fix. trying to play a more balance game seems far from reality, seems like anet whats to do flavor of month etc for what reason? are they selling exclusive necro skins to gain profit??? is this league of legends?

But eles and revs being able to do the same thing, at least in wvw is okay?

In wvw necro is only average, taking on multiple enemies? Forget it. You'll die.

And when we are talking about balance?

Where is that balance?

Why necro's Max dps 32k while all other class have at least one build that is over 35? Some even higher while adding to groups sustain, boonuptime or dmg buffs?

Like for real. Necro's are already punching bags that can only do little to fight back if you are actually playing smart and using one of necro's few weaknesses against him. And there's not only one weakness like other classes have.

Do you mean, you actually have to learn how to play the game now, because you can't oneshot necro's anymore?

LoL

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > how is possible that I have a 75% of win against other classes and a 100% of defeat against necro (doesn t metter who is his partner, Necro can rezz all)

> You must have lost a lot of matches then (as theres a necro in estimated 60% of all teams)

>

>

yes, it is true, 56 wins/66 lostes

51 lostes against a necro/X comp and 15 lostes against FB/REV comp.

> @"Wayne.6253" said:

> 51 lostes against a necro/X comp and 15 lostes against FB/REV comp.

Dont worry, you are not the only one. I just played a match against two necros, did 550 000 dmg (what is decent in 5v5) but was not even close to kill one of them.

Of course lost again, but when I see two necros in opponent team I already know how that ends

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > 51 lostes against a necro/X comp and 15 lostes against FB/REV comp.

> Dont worry, you are not the only one. I just played a match against two necros, did 550 000 dmg (what is decent in 5v5) but was not even close to kill one of them.

> Of course lost again, but when I see two necros in opponent team I already know how that ends

i think is still worst when you meet a necro and FB XD. Last time we played against 2 noobs, but it was hard the same, because downed 3 or 4 time isn't anough, they can rezz like jesus, in 3 rounds a total of maybe 12 rezz. XD