I'm going to lose my mind - Thief CC skills

mes.4607

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > It's not only Thief.

> > Spellbreaker is an offender of CC spam and permanent lock-down as well.

>

> I think you mean Warrior (Mace, Shield, Hammer, utility skills, the elite etc.).

>

> Spellbreaker is about punishing boon use and adds very little in the way of CC, even Berserker has more CC overall.

Full Counter, Dagger 3, Bull´s Charge, Rampage .. ?

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > It's not only Thief.

> > Spellbreaker is an offender of CC spam and permanent lock-down as well.

>

> I think you mean Warrior (Mace, Shield, Hammer, utility skills, the elite etc.).

>

> Spellbreaker is about punishing boon use and adds very little in the way of CC, even Berserker has more CC overall.

Okay, it's not just SB, but Warrior in general then.

But I haven't seen any Core Warriors or Berserkers in the Arena yet.

Not sure, the biggest CC offenders right now are condi rev variants (very effective in 2v2 where there is less space to kite) and FB.

Warrior cc is ok and somewhat more avoidable.

Thief cc is either short duration (pistol 4) or comes with a long cooldown/high cost.

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> Not sure, the biggest CC offenders right now are condi rev variants (very effective in 2v2 where there is less space to kite) and FB.

>

> Warrior cc is ok and somewhat more avoidable.

>

> Thief cc is either short duration (pistol 4) or comes with a long cooldown/high cost.

Most of Condi Rev CC comes from Call to Anguish which needs to be toned down in radius imo, maybe also increase the CD. They also need to look into Necro Fear Output/Duration. Thief CC is not a problem tho

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> Biggest offender still Thief being able to use Steal while stunned.

Thats just a sideeffect of the fact that its a no-casttime skill. Which is very important. You cant really change that without hard-coding it, but then Id also ask why the many others no-cast time skills can be used while stunned. Like Power Lock, all Shatters, Shocking Aura, Obsidian Flesh, etc. etc.. Steal is not really an outlier here.