The solo Regenzerker

Terek.8923

I have been experimenting for awhile now trying out differnet builds for open world easymode (as close to how easy necromancer reaper is) and i settled on this.

It has a constant regen of 472 (thats including food and rune effects) and with every application of "Might Makes Right" i apply might and i heal for another 128.

This build applies might pretty much constantly and "For Great Justice" act as a couple small heals as well as granting a ton of might.

2 stun breaks in "Dolyak Signat" and "Savage Instinct"

Plenty of condi cleanse in the trait "Brawlers Recovery" and for imobs "Warrior's Sprint"

If you need break bar damage you can swap out the greatsword for double mace. Mace skill 5 does great break bar damage along with mace skill 3 for a smaller break bar chip.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PK0AEdflZwsYXMKWJOSXetLA-zRJYiR9fZEYVFRq6xDQgV1npKWmfZD-e

You can also opt for "Signet of Stamina" if conditions are the issue and not stuns. For faster endurance regen and a great full condi clear.

I like it. I can see rocking this for my norn. He's the new open world/rp toon of mine. (I miss my greatsword at times)

My human warrior has been the survivalist as core warrior.

edit* If you ever include the grandmaster condi removal, (I did this for HoT) nothing will slow you down. Quite fun.