Npcs of each specialization?

There are 27 specializations (I count core as one), can you name for each of them an Npc of that specialization?

The wiki cover some of them by giving examples in trivia, but it happens to have 0 infos like for scrapper. Is there some npcs like the ones told by that guy at amnoon for pof specs, but for hot?

I believe the Core Trainers were removed. And they probably didn't give much, if any, information. Though, Core Profession information is found here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/

The Heart of Thorns Professions information (from the Releases) can be found in the Wiki, for example: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scrapper

Im pretty certain there are no corresponding npcs in the same way as PoF.

You could prob match some of them up to heroes though its not always accurate. eg Marjory to Reaper, although it isnt a perfect match. Obviously Rytlock is Herald as well. Braham essentially became a Dragonhunter.

Thanks for the infos. I kinda like the page about core professions. Through for HOT specs well.. dunno, it lacks of something, like a scrapper, a druid, tempest or whatever "profession master" waiting you somewhere to told you about the mechanics etc. Whereas POF they kinda make a background for it like let's holo they told you elonian with the help of zephyrite used light, for scrapper you have no background, it's the same about reaper, or any other HOT spec.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Im pretty certain there are no corresponding npcs in the same way as PoF.

>

> You could prob match some of them up to heroes though its not always accurate. eg Marjory to Reaper, although it isnt a perfect match. Obviously Rytlock is Herald as well. Braham essentially became a Dragonhunter.

>

>

Oh okay, I just find a bit sad, let's say I'm a new player, just bought HOT, go there without a single idea what my specialization is; you have 0 infos in-game. You need to go out of it and find a page lost on the internet or well learn on the ground by reading wiki, or just pick without wondering what is written en metabattle or any site similar.

I just think that adding an npc similar to [Elona Guide](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elona_Guide_Ebi) but in silverwastes as example will sell the thing better or at least give the envy to potential buyers to check what is HOT, its specs and eventually buying it.

It makes me cogite that in POF you can wander in a farm and find a guy in photon forge whereas in HOT you will never met a scrapper trying to find its way into the jungle.

It's even harder to reference those npcs or to add them in trivia on the wiki, because there is no hint at all. I think the only scrapper I saw recently was an awakened Inquest around rata primus (Kinda make me wonder why the normal ones doesn't have scrappers too). I don't remember seeing any HOT spec npcs since HOT...

As you said, dragon watch is surely the better place to find and match those specs.

There's quite a few of the original druids in Draconis Mons who will talk to you about their origins and magic, but that's a bit different from player druids. We're effectively using some of the spells and techniques they developed, without fully committing to it and transforming like they did.

Oh, that reminds me, there's also [Deadeye Della](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deadeye_Della) in the human personal story and [Deadeye Dunwell](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deadeye_Dunwell) in the Queen's Gauntlet. They both pre-date the creation of the Deadeye elite spec, so they don't use those actual skills - Della actually uses engineer skills (plus stealing) and Dunwell uses unique skills, but the overall effect is similar to the Deadeye spec.

> @"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:

> I believe the only two Revenant NPCs are Rytlock (Herald) and Gorea Halfcut (Renegade) - there isn't a core Revenant as far as I know.

>

> There are scrappers in the charr personal story, but it's not all that clear whether they're Scrappers in the sense of the Engineer elite spec.

Well, when you create a revenant, it's a revenant, not an herald or renegade: Like other classes, you have 5 traitlines you unlock through leveling to 80, so you are core. For herald/renegade (2) you have to gather additional skill points though hot/pof to master the specializations. I know I could have fell into that trap too since Revenant has been added with hot.

See that (

) as example: you can actually see a person in the squad having a core revenant icon.