Anet blocking ip?

I needed to contact support over a problem with purchasing two of the same item on accident and I get this as a response. IP restrictions are enabled. Access may require connecting to an office network or VPN. Contact your Zendesk administrator for help. Why would Anet block my IP? My gem purchase went through fine and in 7 plus years on this I have never had something like this happen. Anyone know what's up?

I'm getting the same thing. It says "IP restrictions are enabled. Access may require connecting to an office network or VPN. Contact your Zendesk administrator for help." Im in the US. I've never had to contact support before so I wasn't sure what was happening.

Edit: It's saying on the forum that this particular post is answered but I'm not seeing any answers as to why people are having their IP blocked. What's going on?

> @"Treacy.4067" said:

> I'm getting the same thing. It says "IP restrictions are enabled. Access may require connecting to an office network or VPN. Contact your Zendesk administrator for help." Im in the US. I've never had to contact support before so I wasn't sure what was happening.

> Edit: It's saying on the forum that this particular post is answered but I'm not seeing any answers as to why people are having their IP blocked. What's going on?

When a poster creates a thread using the 'Question' option, when someone posts, no matter who they are, the 'Answered' tag is created.