All of your 1v1 engagement complaints help ruin this game

Swagger.1459

I get it, some things may be off, but most of all the 1v1 fight complaints (now all the 2v2) just serve to screw over professions and our pvp modes.

This is a team based game, so consider that before we post our complaints. And put a little thought into what may be some of the possible underlying issues that are causing the problem(s).

Ty!

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> I get it, some things may be off, but most of all the 1v1 fight complaints (now all the 2v2) just serve to screw over professions and our pvp modes.

>

> This is a team based game, so consider that before we post our complaints. And put a little thought into what may be some of the possible underlying issues that are causing the problem(s).

>

> Ty!

>

Mate, I'm with you on that, but sadly, expecting strategic thinking is a bit far fetched.

I get what you are saying, but you are asking of impossible. A lot more people are playing since the new patch and many people just have a macro set up so when they die, the game ALT + TABs, a browser opens on the PvP forums with a template "X should be nerfed because Y" or "Nerf X already".

But then again, this is good IMO. That means a lot of people are playing PvP again!

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> I get what you are saying, but you are asking of impossible. A lot more people are playing since the new patch and many people just have a macro set up so when they die, the game ALT + TABs, a browser opens on the PvP forums with a template "X should be nerfed because Y" or "Nerf X already".

>

> But then again, this is good IMO. That means a lot of people are playing PvP again!

Sad, but true.