Allow us to see shared food’s properties before eating

> @"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:

> If you don't like the stats, then eat the food in your inventory. The stats will change to the new food and cost you nothing.

if they have already eaten the food and then eat the shared food, then its a food item wasted and some of them cost a lot of money (atleast for some)

> @"kamedin.4698" said:

> > @"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:

> > If you don't like the stats, then eat the food in your inventory. The stats will change to the new food and cost you nothing.

>

> if they have already eaten the food and then eat the shared food, then its a food item wasted and some of them cost a lot of money (atleast for some)

That’s what I meant. Thanks for clarifying

Would be nice, since you can't look up ascended food on the TP to check, but in the meantime you can just memorize a few of the more popular drops: the "mint garnish" one is the healing food, "peppercorn crusted-somethingorother" and coq-au-vin are DPS/power options, flatbread is the allstats one. The rest you can probably ignore if you have your own food because it'll be suboptimal (unless you're condi and you wanna figure out which one is the best condi food as well).

I agree, this would be helpful. Especially in situations where there are two or three different foods available and I'm not sure which ones are best for me.

It would also help if the stats were in the item description for all the sharable foods, so the person putting it down can see what it does. The description for Feast of Mushroom Pizza just says "_Double-click to consume. Meal Feast: Double-click to set out a Feast of Mushroom Pizzas to share with anyone in the area. Feast stays active for 5 minutes._" You'd have to check an individual mushroom pizza to find out what it does.