Shocking Aura Share - Lightning Hammer 5 Spam - How Does Everyone Feel About This?

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> Is tempest too good? Could be. But Its kinda neat to see something besides firebrand.

This is my sentiment. I think it needs adjusted eventually, but doesn't need a quick nerf bat.

The only thing I'd change right now is the damage on lightning rod. For a patch which was supposed to separate damage and CC, as well as nerf proc damage, this trait is an outlier.

Today I got stunned big time by one of these eles. I was raging mad, but in hindsight the man was legit having a ton of fun.

I don't think it should get nerfed, it's one of the many defensive utilities, not different from all the various blocks&counter in this game. However I do think it should become just a bit more visible, because I remember when I was pummeling the ele from a distance I couldn't see the aura tbh. Or that's just me?

> @"Terrorhuz.4695" said:

> Today I got stunned big time by one of these eles. I was raging mad, but in hindsight the man was legit having a ton of fun.

> I don't think it should get nerfed, it's one of the many defensive utilities, not different from all the various blocks&counter in this game. However I do think it should become just a bit more visible, because I remember when I was pummeling the ele from a distance I couldn't see the aura tbh. Or that's just me?

Auras are very hard to visually distinguish.

If the kitten hits the fan, lightning aura is something you'll have to wait out. It's four seconds.

Tempests main objective is to support, which means they're not speccing into full damage or even to kill an opponent on their own. Air attunement and air overload is simply a way to create pressure and force an opponent away. Now there's a thread saying tempests are doing that too well???

It's not something they can can sustain. Earth grants prot, water heals. They have to go into those attunements and that's when you attack. If you really want to kill a tempest in air attunement, then use range.