Forging Steel bugged / can't access the story instance

So I was going to do the story instance, as usual, but I joined the private mode (not on purpose) and then left the instance.

The problem is that now, when I go back to the instance, the story does not progress at all, in fact, when the option to enter the instance shows up, instead of showing the usual story icon (that green star) it just shows the same icon for the old hall of monuments instance.

Does anyone have the same problem?

I've already read that in other threads, but I don't think thats the problem with me, because, normally, even if you don't complete the story, when you join the instance it changes according to the things that you have to do inside the instance, but my personal story keeps telling me to go to Scrying Pool, even though I'm already inside the instance...

> @"Veigar Sem Chapeu.4597" said:

> I've already read that in other threads, but I don't think thats the problem with me, because, normally, even if you don't complete the story, when you join the instance it changes according to the things that you have to do inside the instance, but my personal story keeps telling me to go to Scrying Pool, even though I'm already inside the instance...

And so it did for me. It did not update until the end, where Bangar came to talk with the warband. It is the same problem.

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > @"Veigar Sem Chapeu.4597" said:

> > I've already read that in other threads, but I don't think thats the problem with me, because, normally, even if you don't complete the story, when you join the instance it changes according to the things that you have to do inside the instance, but my personal story keeps telling me to go to Scrying Pool, even though I'm already inside the instance...

>

> And so it did for me. It did not update until the end, where Bangar came to talk with the warband. It is the same problem.

Then I think I will have to try it again, thanks for the help! does it need to be done in squad tho? or can I do it in the public mode?

> @"Veigar Sem Chapeu.4597" said:

> > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > > @"Veigar Sem Chapeu.4597" said:

> > > I've already read that in other threads, but I don't think thats the problem with me, because, normally, even if you don't complete the story, when you join the instance it changes according to the things that you have to do inside the instance, but my personal story keeps telling me to go to Scrying Pool, even though I'm already inside the instance...

> >

> > And so it did for me. It did not update until the end, where Bangar came to talk with the warband. It is the same problem.

>

> Then I think I will have to try it again, thanks for the help! does it need to be done in squad tho? or can I do it in the public mode?

you can do it in public and then you will trigger a solo story after.