What am I missing about Warriors in WvW

Blakhart.5024

> @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > @"Saleerian.2973" said:

> > Is this thread for real?

> > - Shout spellbreaker has so much value now. Decent heal, great condi cleanse, great boon removal, decent cc.

>

> All of that just keeps you alive a little bit, where is the damage? Cause it seems like that's completely missing and you are INCREDIBLY focusable.

>

> > - Tact/Disc Berserker does so much damage with cunning, just make a group with firebrand and scrapper and you are ok.

>

> Uh, wut can you share the build that does this? Also pair anything up with a firebrand and scrapper and you're going to do fine.

Warriors Cunning is a 50% damage mod versus barrier. So Arc Divider in melee or Gunflame from the Zerg. Peeps die.

> All in all, warrior is in an abyssal spot right now, you either sacrifice everything into weird damage builds that leave you very vulnerable or you spec everything into weird survival specs that just make you an unfun sponge that can't actually kill anything. This goes especially for roaming builds, there are basically no viable roaming warrior builds right now.

>

>

Core does fine roaming. Berserker does too if you run at least some sustain. I ran a sentinel build for a bit post nerf with both specs and did fine roaming. Killed some specs that had given me trouble in the past with ease.