[Suggestion] Gem Store Sales in Light of COVID-19 Protocols

I hope everyone is feeling well in these trying times.

Given that a lot of players are likely home due to the new COVID-19 protocols, I feel it would be a good idea to offer sales on items that would encourage play by veteran players. I see there are sales on Living World content, but as a veteran player I already own all Living World story chapters. The Path of Fire Preparation Pack and Elite Reinforcements packages are not on sale, nor are Character Slot Expansions, Identity Repair Kits, Name Change Contracts, or Total Makeover Kits. I feel sales on these items would encourage veteran players like myself to play.

What are everyone's thoughts? :)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'm pretty sure all the items on your list have already been on sale this month, as part of the spring sales which were presumably planned in advance.

I have no doubt some of these items have been on sale in the recent past, but I don't think so many people were under quarantine then. I don't see how it could hurt to offer sales on these items again.

Thanks for your comment. :)

I can confirm character slots were already on sale, totes snagged one! Kits were also, heck, I think most of this stuff was on sale THIS WEEK already. I know I blew through my $35 in gems for the sale already. There is also a handy dandy forum post stickied to list what is new each day, which is extremely handy if you don't login to the game each day.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Also bear in mind that no one is at Anet HQ for the foreseeable future. So I don’t know how such things would fit into their home working schedule or if they’d even catch many suggestions that might appear on forums etc

Pretty sure they have access to the forums (internet) from home just as they do/did from the studio.

I mean, we've had plenty of posts from the Devs from home in the past.