Town Clothes dye channel problem

really happy that the Town clothes outfit is available to purchase.

one thing i really hope Anet fixing is:

The outfits have 4 dye channels, but only 3 channels really works, the last one doesn't, and the first channel changes both chest and legs while the default look shows the chest and legs should have different color channels.

I hope Anet can fix this by making the 4th channel for the legs!![](https://i.imgur.com/N0o9OUR.jpg "")

This has been a complaint since these first became outfits (imo a most valid one). Along with the terrible jodhpur and riding boots chosen out of the available town clothes pieces -- fancy winter boots would have been just fine! Along with racial pants! -- it's all made these conversions from the original nigh useless.

Town Clothes definitely need their dye channels updated.

But the reason why the 4th dye channel doesn't always work is because it seems the dye channels are used across all races and genders, but it only shows up if you have a specific race/gender combo. With other skins, the dye channels (usually) adapt to any extras the skin has. Town clothes are set up so it assumes everyone has the thing that the 4th dye channel is tied to so if your character doesn't have it, the channel does nothing.

It's weird and definitely related to how town clothes used to be potions.

the outfits used to be only for a small number of user who had the original town clothes, TP selling them for hundres of golds, but now they selling it with statuette again there will be a lot more people having them, so it's time to fix that problem Arenanet!