KP for Tournament

lare.5129

After current tournament changes we get a lot of situation then after first lose people leave.

So on non prime time a not easy collect all verified people from guild and friendliest.

Any rank request don't guarantee that that someone not accept fight and not leave.

I prefer silver player who press yes. But not afk legend.

One of way do AP check, for example 30k+ This is some filter ..

May be create some second side pvp guilds, and dismiss members who like only win and after firs lose leave ..

My be we should ask some daily tournament with 100 point requirement also ?

Any ideas ?

> @"lare.5129" said:

> After current tournament changes we get a lot of situation then after first lose people leave.

> So on non prime time a not easy collect all verified people from guild and friendliest.

>

> Any rank request don't guarantee that that someone not accept fight and not leave.

> I prefer silver player who press yes. But not afk legend.

>

> One of way do AP check, for example 30k+ This is some filter ..

>

> May be create some second side pvp guilds, and dismiss members who like only win and after firs lose leave ..

>

> My be we should ask some daily tournament with 100 point requirement also ?

>

> Any ideas ?

Nooo , pveplayers 30 k AP + have bronze level trust me !!

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> this is already there in the form of titles or badge

title and badge absolutely not grantee what after flirt lose I still have valid member in group. As I say I prefer silver member who press Yes, and try win, than No click wwht Legend Arena

> @"lare.5129" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > this is already there in the form of titles or badge

> title and badge absolutely not grantee what after flirt lose I still have valid member in group. As I say I prefer silver member who press Yes, and try win, than No click wwht Legend Arena

i understand but this is my way to filter, because i have noticed all welcome groups have more leavers. The group is most stable if everyone has similar rating/skill lvl

not really a way to track leavers other than knowing them so your best bet is lfg description or play with friends

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> i understand but this is my way to filter, because i have noticed all welcome groups have more leavers.

No, you not understand. Ofc idea it is that you mena, but for example on p3 (platinum 3) 3 members can be gold, and one silver. Yes, ofc can be true party, but this is more rare than fake group. BUT and again, this is not matter that badge and skill player have. We talk about skill "press yes after lose"

>The group is most stable if everyone has similar rating/skill lvl

stable for that ? this is tournament.

> with friends

yes, but it is not easy collect for each day and various time. for example we have 4/5 os 3/5 .. how to sort, and that ask for other ??

We need kp that show is he can press yes, or no.