Anet please help! Voucehrs etc

Aeon.4127

I had sent this out as a ticket some time back and was more or less told they cant do anything and should post it on the forums where I devs have more power to listen to their community.

I am aware this is not a super popular requests, but I have been playing this game since beta and have worked full time, I love supporting the game any which way I can so I have always bout the outfits whenever I could (if I didnt farm hard enough for gold through out the time before a new one was released). I had all the outfits before the vouchers became a thing and have been holding off on converting gold/gems for a new outfit or buying it. I was hoping that they can be updated, and can say the same for gliders/guaranteed weps/armor - wardrobe .

Are you asking that the [outfit vouchers](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Outfit_Voucher) be updated with newer outfits because you've already unlocked what's currently available?

I can see why support wasn't able to help you, and it's because _outfits and other gem store offerings need a chance to be available at full price and through the black lion chests for a while before they can be offered in other ways_.

Consistency is kind of a problem in this game (Mount skin packaging, mechanics, achievement requirements, etc.), but outfits, specialty items, and some mount skins seem to be following a predictable pattern. They debut in the store, they show up in a chest, and later they go on sale or wind up in a voucher selection like the one (I think) you're talking about. That kind of predictability helps people to budget, wait, and get things when they're cheaper, but it also lets ArenaNet turn a profit from the people who want outfits immediately after release who are willing to pay in full or gamble with chests.

Whenever we see patterns and consistency that result in a smooth process, we should be supportive of that. Give them time, the vouchers will most likely update down the line.

You will always have this problem. Because once they update you will instantly unlock everything because of your overwhelming support of the game then 2 months later will be asking for another update and new unlocks. If you purchase/unlock everything immediately sometimes you miss out on free stuff from vouchers. Hazard of needing everything instantly

Jilora.9524 & AgentMoore.9453 I can agree with both these comments and wanted to thank you 2 for not coming here simply to be rude for rudes sake.

I do what I can to support the game,but it wasn't until recently I found out that supporting the game full throttle so to speak can be detrimental in the long run. I appreciate the feedback.

I also and lastly do want to point out that I had sent this out as a ticket first mainly because I no some people here on the forums may see the topic in negative light, when it was a simple question that I genuinely wanted help with. They more or less (literally) told me to post it up on the forums where devs who can make changes, can look into it if necessary.