Transcendence/conflux - how you feel about animation ?

Now that legis are available , and some ppl got them, ho do you feel about its animations ?

For me im a bit disappointed . Yeu do move weirdly when you have both , they tend to lose its "3d" look when turning char and animation in is just a bit , meh.

Just how i feel wish to see what u guys say ?

I think they look awful and wouldn't equip them if I had them. I don't wear anything shiny. They're not only shiny, but just kind of odd as well.

They look fine on other people. But, for my own personal taste, never going to wear them.

Edit: That kind of sounded mean. Not my intention! If you like them then you wear them and have your fancy balls floating around! Willing to bet they look much better on you than they do on me.

> @"SkyCakeLight.3750" said:

> I think they look awful and wouldn't equip them if I had them. I don't wear anything shiny. They're not only shiny, but just kind of odd as well.

>

> They look fine on other people. But, for my own personal taste, never going to wear them.

>

> Edit: That kind of sounded mean. Not my intention! If you like them then you wear them and have your fancy balls floating around! Willing to bet they look much better on you than they do on me.

Dont worry i get ur point. I would love them to be little dragons blue and red for example tiny dragons or so. Atm its just , :S.

Many thought process of all this:

When they announced two new legendary trinkets, one PvP and one WvW, with no idea at the time how they would look, I was overjoyed. 100% hyped

I said to myself I'd make the WvW one for sure.

Come the actual day of the release, once I saw Rolsky video of both of them and how they really looked, my interest vanished. 100% to 0%.

Conflux and Transcendence are nothing more than mini pets. And a meh grade mini at that. No auras, no trails. It's just mini's.

Now I got Vision and Aurora. I can't stand the floaty orbs thing no more and seeing the Coalescence trifecta during that bug glitch week made me not go for it.

Few days ago, I found out about the Slumbering no effect versions. I rejoiced. Started working on making both Slumberings.

And when Anet announced the Legendary Armoury I was filled with renewed purpose.

Finished Slumbering Conflux. Put mats aside in bank for Conflux. Got everything ready for Slumbering Transcendence except the 120ranked wins Emblem (WoP).

The day that they'll announce that we'll be able to toggle off visual effects of any legendary, I'm gonna upgrade Conflux and make another Slumbering Conflux.

But this isn't about me liking special effects or not anymore.

A year ago I started having a progressing neurocognitive impairment. I get sensory overload.

Stopped doing raids. 5min of Bjora snowstorm with 200 snowflakes on HUD is absolute distress to me. It's as tiring as if I'd have played for 10h straight.

100&99cm fractals is the limit of what I can endure and only for a short run.

Honestly I'd have been happier with a special finisher animation instead of a floating ball mini. And every 5th stomp a different bigger special finisher animation. With an increasing roaring crowd cheering sound with the more stompings you do during a session/game.

> @"SkyCakeLight.3750" said:

> I think they look awful and wouldn't equip them if I had them. I don't wear anything shiny. They're not only shiny, but just kind of odd as well.

>

> They look fine on other people. But, for my own personal taste, never going to wear them.

>

> Edit: That kind of sounded mean. Not my intention! If you like them then you wear them and have your fancy balls floating around! Willing to bet they look much better on you than they do on me.

yes they are not good looking