[Bug]Whisper of Jormag Strike

A weird culling/load issue that I havent found anyone else talking about in my searches for a solution and my fiddling around with settings and a plethora of other things hasnt worked either. This is the only place in the entire game I have seen this happen personally in my time playing since the game's launch.

Same thing happens if I load in from Bjora as well.

I would advice you to repair the client, let it be even if it look like its bugged out and take a break for lunch or something since it does that and keep working in the background.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

Repairing the Game Client

Locate your Gw2.exe file.

Right-click on the file and select Create shortcut.

Rename this new shortcut to Guild Wars 2 Repair.

Right-click on Guild Wars 2 Repair and select Properties.

Locate the Target line and add –repair to the end. (Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\gw2.exe" -repair)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> I would advice you to repair the client, let it be even if it look like its bugged out and take a break for lunch or something since it does that and keep working in the background.

>

> https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

> Repairing the Game Client

> Locate your Gw2.exe file.

> Right-click on the file and select Create shortcut.

> Rename this new shortcut to Guild Wars 2 Repair.

> Right-click on Guild Wars 2 Repair and select Properties.

> Locate the Target line and add –repair to the end. (Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\gw2.exe" -repair)

>

Yeah that was one of the very first things I tried. It didnt work. The assets exist in the game and are completely fine but they arent being rendered in properly where they should be and I cant seem to figure out why on my end. This is literally the only area in the entire game that does this for me.

List of things I have tried

-Repairing Game File Integrity through the launcher

-Several graphics settings both in and out of the affected area

-Checking my graphics driver and making sure Nvidia control isnt interacting with GW2 in any weird ways

-messed with my monitor setup switching back to a single display with Fullscreen, Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen options.

-loading into the Strike through various methods outside of creating it myself

Currently going to try a completely reinstall of the game on my boot SSD.

Edit: Complete reinstallation on my boot drive seemed to solve my issue. Might have been 'client age' thinking about it now.