Elite Spec Concept [Spellslinger]

FrownyClown.8402

Good morning this is a concept that has been on my mind for awhile. I wanted to create an ele that used ranged while also benefiting from staying in one attunement as opposed to the other specialization concepts. I don't have names for all weapon skills or traits sorry!

**Class**-Elementalist

**Weapon**-Longbow, gaining access to hard hitting 5 skills on all attunements, melee-ranged abilities in water and earth. Being that elementalist can't weapon swap they need longbow to have the capability to fight melee-ranged.

**Mechanic**-All weapon skills gain 30% reduced cooldown. All attunements gain a 60% cooldown. For example, you use fire trait line, your weapon skills will further be reduced to 50%. All attunements will have a base 15s cooldown.

**Skill Types:** Survival

**Heal:**

All For One

Heal and gain access to all minor adept effects for the next 5 seconds regardless of if it is traited

25s CD

Heal: 6000

**Utility:**

Icy Path

Create a path of ice foward, giving allies swiftness and applying chill to enemies. 5s Duration

25s CD

1s Cast time

**Tera Leap:**

No cast-time

Unleash the earth around you (think Ring of Earth), gaining barrier and then leaping backward 900.

30s CD

Stunbreak

**Lightning Step:**

Teleport to target and apply blind and daze around them for 1s.

No cast-time

Range is 600

CD is 25s

Pyro Armor

Cover yourself in flames. Become immune to condition damage for 5s. Gain 3 stacks of stability for 6s.

CD 60s

**Elite: Attunement Renewal**

Feel renewed and losing 4 conditions and all attunement cooldowns are reduced by 50% for 10 seconds.

45s CD

**Longbow:**

Fire 1: Launch a fire arrow at the enemy and cause a small explosion. Enemies hit by explosion burned for 1s

Fire 2: Release a smoke field around you for 2s. 15s base

Fire 3: Cause a fiery explosing in targeted area causing 3 stacks of burn for 2s. If you are within the area leap backwards. 15s base

Fire 4 (Pheonix shot): shoot a pheonix hitting enemies it crosses path's with and burning them for 3s. Gain fire aura. 25s base

Fire 5 (Meteor): Shoot up and summon a meteor at the targeted location(think meteor shower meets comet) 30s base. Blast Finisher

Air 1: shoot an arrow of lightning at the enemy and apply 1s of weakness

Air 2: Teleport to targeted location. 1200 range. 20s base

Air 3: Blind and stun the target for 1s. 15s base

Air 4: Strike targets with wind from above, knocking down for 2s and apply 5 vulnerability stacks for 6s. 25s Base

Air 5(Quantum Lightning): Strike your foe, causing lightning to repeatedly hit them(this is pretty much quantum strike for sword 3 with higher base damage) 30s base. Blast Finisher

Water 1: Shoot an arrow of water at the enemy and cause an explosion, chilling enemies in an area for 1s

Water 2: Trap yourself in a shield of ice for 2s. You cannot move or be damaged and are healed 1000(1.0)(think herald shield 5)20s base

Water 3: Pulse chill in an area around you for 3s. Enemies hit by the last pulse are damaged (weaker churning earth) 20s base

Water 4: Summon a wall of ice that foes cannot pass through (staff earth 4) Enemies that hit the wall are chilled for 3s 25s base. Ice field

Water 5: Summon a shard of ice upwards in an area(staff 2 meets scepter 2). Enemies hit by this attack that have 3s or more chill applied to them will be frozen solid for 2s. 30s base. Blast Finisher

Earth 1: Bash enemies with your bow and apply 1s of cripple

Earth 2: Gain a pulsing barrier for 5s. Gain 2s of protection. (15s base)

Earth 3(Magnetic Repel): Repel enemies around and gain 1s of protection for each affected enemy, for 400(think aoe air gust) 20s base

Earth 4: Leap toward your target and apply create a magnetic field in an area. All projectiles are reflected. Leaping and blasting field causes magnetic aura. 25s base

Earth 5: Launch a stalactite from above. enemies hit that are affected by cripple recieve 50% increased damage 30s base. Blast Finisher

**Minor Adept:**

Minor Adept Mastery

Gain access to Survivals and Longbow. The effects of traited minors adepts are doubled(Empowering Flame is 300 Power, Zephyr's Speed is 50%, Stone Flesh is 14%, Soothing Mist is 1600, Arcane Prowess is 2 stacks of might).

**Major Adept UP:** Auto attack speed increased by 20%

**Major Adept MIDDLE:** Swapping attunements will give 2s of resistance

**Major Adept BOTTOM**: Hitting an enemy affected by chill or cripple will chill and cripple them for 2s. 10s icd

**Minor Master:**

Traited minor master's will now pulse every 9 seconds

**Major Master UP:**

Survival Skills gain additional affects and 20% reduced CD

Icy Path: pulse heal to allies affected. 300(.1)

Tera Leap: Enemies are crippled for 3s and apply 3 stacks of bleed

Lightning Step: Range increased to 900

Fiery Renewal: Burn enemies that hit you for the duration of the skill

**Major Master MIDDLE:**

Dodge rolling will apply boons depending on attunement:

Fire: Retal for 3s

Water: Regen 3s

Air: fury 3s

Earth: protection for 2s

**Major Master BOTTOM:**

Whenever you have barrier reduce condition damage by 15%

**Minor Grandmaster:**

The affects of traited grandmasters is doubled (except for skill cooldown reduction)

**Major GrandMaster TOP:**

Gain a barrier whenever you switch attunements. Attunement CD reduced by 20%

**Major GrandMaster MIDDLE:**

If you are attuned to an element for over 9s gain benefits additional stats

Fire: 200 power

Air: 200 Ferocity

Water:200 healing power

Earth:200 vitality

**Major GrandMaster BOTTOM:** Weapon skill cooldowns are reduced another 10%

Interesting ideas. Very cool that longbow can be used for range, but also has a melee aspect to it. Like the bow is used as a melee staff in certain attunements.

I like that the elite trait gives condi protection without need of synergizing to another trait line. The Minor Adept is very nice as well. Not over bearing... but the other minors seem too OP. Might need to be changed

Good to have retal back and an elite skill that is on short Cooldown. Will work great with runes. I think you need one more utility skill. You have an elite, a heal, but only 3 utilities. A new elite class comes with 4 utilities... Possibly an arcane utility?

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> Interesting ideas. Very cool that longbow can be used for range, but also has a melee aspect to it. Like the bow is used as a melee staff in certain attunements.

>

> I like that the elite trait gives condi protection without need of synergizing to another trait line. The Minor Adept is very nice as well. Not over bearing... but the other minors seem too OP. Might need to be changed

>

> Good to have retal back and an elite skill that is on short Cooldown. Will work great with runes. I think you need one more utility skill. You have an elite, a heal, but only 3 utilities. A new elite class comes with 4 utilities... Possibly an arcane utility?

Yeah it felt overturned as a was writing it. The minor master doesn't seem too OP, but it would give you like permanant fire aura while traited. Minor grandmaster maybe gets 50% stat increase. I forgot the 4th utility! I'd rather fire be a utility and the elite be called something else but have the same affect. I'll edit a new utility thanks