Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE raise the mail limits!?!?

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> Have you tried having them sign up for your discord and sending messages that way?

>

> No, it’s not in game, but raging against a system that is not likely to change doesn’t help.

>

>

No use of that if I want to give away items to more than 2 people after cleaning up guild, inventory or bank.

God forbid holding a giveaway where there are several winners...

The excessive messaging pop up is a bother once or twice a month really but when I see it it's rage inducing =.=

I'd buy 3 mail carriers if I could up my limit to 5 successive mails. Going on with my life instead of waiting for no reason would be amazing

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Just make sure you type in a small message along with whatever you're mailing. It's not an ideal solution, but I've found that the time it takes usually prevents me from getting blocked from mailing.

OP is just ignoring this and refusing to acknowledge a workaround, it is not what OP is griping about, but it does help with his issue.

> @"kratan.4619" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Just make sure you type in a small message along with whatever you're mailing. It's not an ideal solution, but I've found that the time it takes usually prevents me from getting blocked from mailing.

>

> OP is just ignoring this and refusing to acknowledge a workaround, it is not what OP is griping about, but it does help with his issue.

I tried it and it doesn't help, at least not enough for me to notice without timing it.

> @"Gundahar.2765" said:

> Umm.. theres a shared guild bank that you can use. Just sit next to it, have your guildmate next to it, drop it in the guild bank, he takes it. Repeat the same thing with each member separately so that everyone gets what he is supposed to. Problem solved.

Thanks for the suggestion but that's a definite no. We're not even talking about the mail system anymore.

Just waiting for people to get out of metas or instances would drive me insane. Sending stuff with the current system that bothers me would still be faster tbh.

It should be simple enough to check if any gem store mail carrier is unlocked and adjust the mail limit accordingly...

But if the spaghetti code rumors are true it's no wonder they don't want to make any changes to older systems and content, including bug fixes >>