Easy ways to get ascended gear without crafting or fractals?

Living Story Season (LSS) 3 map currencies can get you all the trinkets, back armor, and breathers. Difluorite Crystals (Sandswept Isles) and Mistborn Motes (Dragonfall, mentioned by another player above) in LSS4 can get you trinkets. All of those are stat-selectable. (Inscribed Shards from Domain of Kourna also get you trinkets, but only plaguedoctor stats, and those aren't very useful.) The other three LSS4 currencies don't grant any ascended gear.

Doing the 10 swimming missions every 10 days for a few months can get you a breather.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_armor has a list of places you can earn some of the armor pieces. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_weapon can point you to places for weapons.

But, crafting and Fractals are the EASIEST ways.

- Amulett you can buy for laurel in LS or less laurel and some badges of honor in wvw.

- For rings low level fractals are the easiest way, ls3-4 map currencies are an alternatv

- Accessories are best with ls3-4 map currencies, guild mission participation and a bit gold an alternative

- backpack again via ls3-4 map currencies, fractals or mauldrey (effort but useful once)

> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> > @"thepenmonster.3621" said:

> > > @"Solvar.7953" said:

> > > You can also get an ascended breather for** 500 winter berries** + 6000 unbound magic.

> >

> > Assuming your berry-farming character doesn't kill itself first.

>

> I almost spit out my drink when I read this. So true!

I bought the winterberry home instance node. So I gather that every day, and after a few months, have enough currency to buy another ascended breather.

That is pretty easy, though not very fast.

> @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> First part of legendary armor collection is very easy and rewards you with full ascebded armor with stats of your choise.you will mostl likely also loot some ascended trinckets and weapons while doing the collection.

It is very easy if you have a regular raiding group. Mine was casual and learning and it took me forever to get my Xera kill.