EotN Upgraded Hub

I really like this idea I was a GW1 player before GW2 so for nostalgia reason I love this. I do wish it was more customizable but I understand it cant be without being instanced. I wish that you could take your party to your home from there not sure if that is possible. I currently trying to share my full home with others in the community however you cant from there. :/ I was a bit upset over the 50 gold bank I feel it is too much considering you can bank in the crafting stations but you need it for the achievement. I would love to see an option to add a mystic forge to the hub as I am still finding myself not using it as a hub and having to port to several different places. Just a few suggestions...

> @"Misskarma.8059" said:

> I really like this idea I was a GW1 player before GW2 so for nostalgia reason I love this. I do wish it was more customizable but I understand it cant be without being instanced. I wish that you could take your party to your home from there not sure if that is possible. I currently trying to share my full home with others in the community however you cant from there. :/ I was a bit upset over the 50 gold bank I feel it is too much considering you can bank in the crafting stations but you need it for the achievement. I would love to see an option to add a mystic forge to the hub as I am still finding myself not using it as a hub and having to port to several different places. Just a few suggestions...

The crafting stations required that you already levelled crafting, so the 50g for the bank is priced accordingly..

You can get a permanent Mystic Forge Conduit off the TP for 80g, although I do agree that it should have a Mystic Forge.