What are people running in ranked, other than FB?

Drennon.7190

I’ve been playing DH, but it feels rough at times. I know a few people, like Mes, are making it work in high rating, but it feels like a struggle. I played some core medi games and it works for a few minutes until people realize how squishy you are and you become the focus target every fight.

Im just curious what other builds are out there floating around. Firebrand is just not fun for me.

DH has never been fun for me tbh, it's why I gravitated towards FB so quickly. I've never gotten used to the run strat (DH F2) and trolled a point as if you're a war or engi but some guards like that playstyle.

FB offers so much in a team fight that it's incomparable to DH and Core, regardless if you are Menders or Sage burn build. Axe #2 and #3 CC, F1 CC and dps, F2 offers stability, reflects and condi resistance. FB survivability is greater than Core and it offers more than a DH can give to a team.

FB will always be better than Core and DH but I understand why guards choose DH or Core. Core is definitely a more fun build to use. It's just too bad that it's squishy.

> @"Drennon.7190" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > go burn guard ive seen 3 different ones reaching p3

> > probably more burn guards than fbs in high plat

>

> I’m in p1 now and with all of the mallyx revs running around with resistance for everyone, burn guard feels weak?

well i'd be more scared of mallyx rev transfering back the burn, but yea it's a huge counter on top of resistance

peaked a little assuming you are on NA, so the amount of mallyx revs was unknown for me

on EU everyone runs power rev, so burn guard is a lot stronger here