New wardrobe unlocks

Just curious, since I am nowhere near having everything available unlocked, but do things that are really difficult/expensive to attain come in those? Infusions that are worn)like the snowflake ones), legendaries(armor and weapons), specific gear to modes(such as raid-specific gear, or triumphant armor? The glowy stuff from the season 2 achievements?

I am hoping not, but I suppose there could be a reason. More actual money spent on the game, I guess.

Yeah actually that's a weird oversight. Also how many unlockers did you just use OP?!

I wish they'd add the Tequatl, Aurene, and Drakkar hoards. I know it's an ascended gear but we're only talking the skins. And I only say this because there're so incredibly rare. Adding them here is still a microscopic chance that the average person will get one, let alone several, but it's nice to have some alternative to just playing the same stuff over and over and over and over just hoping to get lucky 16-19 times

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Just curious, since I am nowhere near having everything available unlocked, but do things that are really difficult/expensive to attain come in those? Infusions that are worn)like the snowflake ones), legendaries(armor and weapons), specific gear to modes(such as raid-specific gear, or triumphant armor? The glowy stuff from the season 2 achievements?

>

> I am hoping not, but I suppose there could be a reason. More actual money spent on the game, I guess.

No, only up to Exotics; only up to certain dates, and with some exceptions.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Just curious, since I am nowhere near having everything available unlocked, but do things that are really difficult/expensive to attain come in those? Infusions that are worn)like the snowflake ones), legendaries(armor and weapons), specific gear to modes(such as raid-specific gear, or triumphant armor? The glowy stuff from the season 2 achievements?

>

> I am hoping not, but I suppose there could be a reason. More actual money spent on the game, I guess.

You can preview the item to see what's available, even if you don't own one: Search the TP for Black Lion Chest (or otherwise find a chest), right-click and select 'preview', then find the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock in the list and preview that, it will show you all the possible drops for your account - meaning anything you already have will be hidden from the list.

You can also see all the possible drops on the Wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guaranteed_Wardrobe_Unlock

There's a lot of stuff but it 'only' includes outfits, gliders, dyes, minis, finishers, mail carriers and some weapon and armour skins. So there's also a lot of things you'll never get like infusions, mount skins or legendary weapons. It does include some stuff from achievements, drops from specific places etc. but usually only easier to get ones. For example the Carapace armour which comes from completing season 2 episodes or from playing Silverwastes can come from the wardrobe unlock, but it's upgraded version, the luminescent armour, doesn't. There's also usually a delay between something being added to the game and being added to the wardrobe unlocks.