Power Herald Build Guide

Vallun.2071

A very long winded guide on what I think is potentially the most powerful build in the meta right now, yes even more powerful than ranger. With its ability to rotate and sweep the map in its favor it can carry matches brutally. I attempt to explain as much as I can of my build choices, and how to make optimal use of the aggressive play style.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Even Sindrener is trying to learn rev so for once, and only once, Vallun is not entirely wrong.

Well, adapt and learn of what is better for make your team win is the right aptitude instead of be mind narrowed. Who knows if after watch it Misha also try something more optimal than try to force the Mirage works. Despite the advantage in a very particular map, you can be more useful playing something else more rewarding and useful for your team than Mirage. Anyways we must to watch if the next balance patch change something.

Sure that a lot people will be surprised if they win out of their traditionals professions. Things change, accepting them and adapting even if it implies a change or evolution is the right thing to do.

> @"Vallun.2071" said:

> A very long winded guide on what I think is potentially the most powerful build in the meta right now, yes even more powerful than ranger. With its ability to rotate and sweep the map in its favor it can carry matches brutally. I attempt to explain as much as I can of my build choices, and how to make optimal use of the aggressive play style.

>

Always nice watch the variety you play and trying to be creative.

I'm sorry that you had to suffer with Mirage. It was unusual to watch you lose that much. But at the same time a confirmation of the real state of the Mirage in the current meta. What hurt me was how they treated you in a certain game simply for being a Mirage, because that doesn't happen to you playing other professions. It was unpleasant to watch how they insulted you in the video "The Meme Gauntlet" on Twitch while playing Mirage. That's our life.

Thanks for your guides, streaming and videos.