The Strongest Roaming Guilds in the History of NA

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh havent seen much of these while small scale running. Seen lots when roaming solo/duo, however out of all these guilds mentioned, Hobo was one that put up a good fight (we beat each other, however iirc he won more encounters) and there are a few from vT that are good outside a group.

Lots of salty/bm players in some other ones listed.

Actually QQ isn’t as bad as many say they are.

They’re not just gankers who jump others when they have more numbers. Every other guild is guilty of that at one point or another. I’ve watched them fight outnumbered themselves very often.

And they are not afraid to roam deep in enemy territory. Something that not a lot of roaming guilds can boast of these days.

Also they are not afraid to fight other skilled guilds or roamers. I recall vividly there was once when there were two top PvP experts (plat 2) levels roaming together on our bl using soulbeasts. They were killing everyone of us and flipping all our camps. I called for help and QQ responded. Two QQ heralds came and dismantled the two top PvP soulbeasts at least 3 times.

That was when I knew those QQ guys must be in my top 10 list.

> @"Pengy.9827" said:

> tReX and QQ are the only 2 guilds on this list that aren’t afraid to 5v5 other roaming guilds smh... vT gets a pass cause clown is a qt and I’ve seen them fight zergs.

tM has never refused a 5v5 challenge. If anything, we've been turned down multiple times by other guilds on this list, except for tRex. We're still accepting any and all challengers. :^)

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> Also they are not afraid to fight other skilled guilds or roamers. I recall vividly there was once when there were two top PvP experts (plat 2) levels roaming together on our bl using soulbeasts. They were killing everyone of us and flipping all our camps. I called for help and QQ responded. Two QQ heralds came and dismantled the two top PvP soulbeasts at least 3 times.

>

Those guys were plat 2 in PvP? My god they were bad.

> @"nomdeplums.5780" said:

> > @"Pengy.9827" said:

> > tReX and QQ are the only 2 guilds on this list that aren’t afraid to 5v5 other roaming guilds smh... vT gets a pass cause clown is a qt and I’ve seen them fight zergs.

>

> tM has never refused a 5v5 challenge. If anything, we've been turned down multiple times by other guilds on this list, except for tRex. We're still accepting any and all challengers. :^)

I apologize booch has informed me you guys also like to do the GbG :(

I haven't touched this game in a long time, however I used to be in a decent roaming guild, so here's my 2 cents among the best roaming guilds (not including the ones you already mentioned). Imo eB, RDRM, BLNT, Mada, EV, Snac, LOSE, Dry, Prae, DOLO, Kys, GS, Mada, and sometimes even the zerg guild DED would run small roaming groups time to time but I probably wouldn't count them. Btw did you know that at one point, RDRM was made up of xoxo, hcm, kys, kaos, and even the infamous Tubby from eB. Also that grouto guy you mentioned is in RDRM too i believe. I haven't touched this game in a long time so I'm not sure what exists currently, but these are just my opinions.

I've 2vX'd one of the guilds on there xD and killed all of them. Another guild I've fought in duel arenas a long time ago and got kicked out for beating a couple of their members. All the others on the list I've never seen/heard of in WvW as either allied servers or enemies.

"Love Ya [XOXO]

Said to be the birthing ground of many up and coming roaming starlets, XOXO has the largest collection of skilled roamers. While many of their members have gone on to create their own guilds, XOXO still remains in their hearts as the father of many top roaming guilds."

Since I made XOXO as my own personal meme guild years ago , does that make me a grand daddy ?

Your list seems way to last 5 years for me.

tM specifically was like a cheerleading squad in the first few years of the game. Getting carried by SPCA and Envy.

In the early going of the game Envy was the top small man guild. Most of them I played with either got bored and quit or reformed under my meme guild XOXO.

for a short period that's where XOXO built it's rep. That seems to have withstood the test of time. Although I gave the guild away after it became too zergy and watered down. I still smile when I see the tag.

Other early good roaming guilds I remember was AoN and aD.

SPCA was the first roaming guild I can remember with talent.