Please add roller beetle to wvw

> @"Paradoxoglanis.1904" said:

> I feel its time to suggest this again. It would be fun yes? The dismount skill could be buffed to do like 10000% more damage to gates, and it could have a 2000 range knockback when it hits players. There could be ramps to jump over walls, drive by bowling-like attacks vs big squads, and epic roaming chases across the entire map. If a squad of 50 beetles came drifting around the corner at top speed, you would figuratively feel the ground shake as the lag crashes down on you, crushing your morale. I dont see any negative side to this.

Maybe not as a permanent feature, but I would love to see this for a week.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Lalary.3561" said:

> > Please kill the game even more.

>

> How

easy, add flying mount. maybe call it Warscale for the smarts and then panic after one month when u realize that flying is a bit broken and causes insane lags. or ignore that. lags don't really exist, as webhero1337, who personally did kill Zaithan, stated. the ten players he kills on his ranger each week in Wvw are his legit proof of authority.

> @"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"Lalary.3561" said:

> > > Please kill the game even more.

> >

> > How

>

> easy, add flying mount. maybe call it Warscale for the smarts and then panic after one month when u realize that flying is a bit broken and causes insane lags. or ignore that. lags don't really exist, as webhero1337, who personally did kill Zaithan, stated. the ten players he kills on his ranger each week in Wvw are his legit proof of authority.

Mmm but it hasn't happened yet. And maybe like a seed, it will grow into something good. :3