What happened to 4-6 weeks?

Sazukikrah.5036

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> @OP In all fairness, they stated "ideally" as in "This is where we like to be", not "This is where were going to be going forward" thus the interpretation was incorrect

lol thats a new one... So I as a consumer just suppose to assume thats what they really meant even after they said a timeline. Oh thats great news.

> @"Sazukikrah.5036" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @OP In all fairness, they stated "ideally" as in "This is where we like to be", not "This is where were going to be going forward" thus the interpretation was incorrect

>

> lol thats a new one... So I as a consumer just suppose to assume thats what they really meant even after they said a timeline. Oh thats great news.

It's the way it is with some of these people lmao.

You don't believe what the company says - "you are such a downer, you don't even know how the changes will impact the game, we need more time to test how good the balance patch was, can i have your stuff if you quit"

You believe what the company says - "lol you believed that? idiot"

> @"thepenmonster.3621" said:

> Voice acting thread: "Please stay safe, precious geek celebrities"

>

> This thread: "Please breathe virus, want gaem nao!"

How would they get the virus by patching the game from home like every other competent software developer these days? What are you even on about? Fanboy koolaid is strong

> @"Sazukikrah.5036" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @OP In all fairness, they stated "ideally" as in "This is where we like to be", not "This is where were going to be going forward" thus the interpretation was incorrect

>

> lol thats a new one... So I as a consumer just suppose to assume thats what they really meant even after they said a timeline. Oh thats great news.

You assumed anyway so your comment became moot. Just like I assume that you won't agree with what I am saying, thus me even responding is really moot.

Them using the word "ideally" literally means "this is where we want to end up" so its not a matter of assuming, its a matter of understanding what "ideally" means.

A lot of assumptions and speculation here. The fact is that none of you have any information on how this company actually runs or is able to run in a pandemic. If you don't like their output feel free to voice it but don't sit there and claim you know what they should be doing or producing. You don't have the information necessary to back that up and many of us are sick of hearing you claim that you do. The same thing happens in my industry and all it makes me want to do is give up even though most of my customers are awesome.