Raven Ceremonial garb

> @"Elric.4713" said:

> Right now there's only one on the TP and it costs 5000 gold. Please give us optional way to get this like you did with Runic armor.

It'd be great if they fixed the drop rate and the bugs in the fight and added it to the drop table of the weekly chests. The bugs are very frustrating.

Those weekly chests should have all the unique drops in them. Add the Visage of the Khan-ur to the Shiverpeaks chest too, while you're at it.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Elric.4713" said:

> > Right now there's only one on the TP and it costs 5000 gold. Please give us optional way to get this like you did with Runic armor.

>

> It'd be great if they fixed the drop rate and the bugs in the fight and added it to the drop table of the weekly chests. The bugs are very frustrating.

>

> Those weekly chests should have all the unique drops in them. Add the Visage of the Khan-ur to the Shiverpeaks chest too, while you're at it.

Also increase the drop rate of various infusions and add drop locations!

I could imagine they moved the drop to the gold-chest of Whisper. That would also explain why (almost?) none are dropping anymore. Because the gold-time for that boss is way too short. I do it daily, usually with LI-groups and usually the gold-timer runs out when the boss hits 25%. When its dead, theres like 1:30 left on the silver-timer. So besides looking into the droprate and/or including a guaranteed way to get it, i would also appreciate an update to the gold-timer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just make it obtainable through the Ice-brood saga reward track within WvW as well as the strike. Sure it diminishes the value but THIS IS NOT something that should be legendary value level. Its a cosmetic we've asked for since 2012 and all norn players really wanted the shaman armor, bear is up next and if they make the SAME mistake when its primarily a cosmetic it will be more than annoying.

Infusions are the stuff I can see being like this, not cosmetics especially ones that have been in the game since launch and just haven't been used until now. I've been working my butt off for the chest-piece and honestly I've never once seen it drop. So its one of those "It doesn't exist" for me just like visage of the khan-ur as much as I Want it, and as much as I farm for it. (Have been since it released, Raven chest-plate I fell behind because of real life and probably coulda got it before it vanished but again... complications arose.) These things should not be some vanity thing that is there out of reach for everyone but a select few. Its not an infusion, its not legendary and it comes as a rare in the chests.... so its not even end-game level gear. Its literally a cosmetic, and the end game is cosmetics true but it shouldn't be unobtainable and so ludicriously limited in its obtainment. Whisper has become one of the strikes few people do, as most strikes seem to have fallen off a bit and as far as I can tell its a pain to get into a pug.

So just put these in the chest at the end of the icebrood saga reward track... (If not visage, at least the different shaman armors.)