Any chance mount skins will be sold individually alongside being bundled?

Canis.7451

Hi there.

Just dropping in to wonder if, as the title suggests, mount skins (now/in the future) have the chance of also being sold individually alongside their bundle. From what I can tell right now (unless I am blind), the only option with the Spooky mounts is to buy all of them-- which is okay, but I don't particularly care for the Springer or the Skimmer and could go without buying the skins for them. Somehow I have a feeling the intention is to have all of them bundled together so you have to get all of them or you get none of them, but I figured I'd see if the possibility was out there anyways haha, or if anyone else was also curious if ANET would potentially implement this down the line.

Arenanet obviously didn't make this because they liked haloween or the mount system. They did this for money.

1) They purposedly made a poor work on the original mounts, giving us only one dye channel.

2) They force us to buy all 5 of them if we want one of the skins.

I'd pay for the spooky mounts if the original were more dyable, I really would. But right now, don't count on my money.

> @Raven.1524 said:

> Welp... not like I wont buy mount skins anyways :3

Good on ya. :3

This set isn't for me, and I really do wish they would sell the skins individually (400 gems each?) and use bundles to entice and reward, instead of holding hostage behind high pay walls.

Dumb thing is, I'd probably shell out for a theme pack that had something I wanted. :unamused:

Though, now that skins are here: *Gimme my flying broom Skimmer/Griffon!*

> @JustTrogdor.7892 said:

> Gotta drain as much as possible of the 4k gems from the people that bought Ultimate and where holding on to them for mount skins. Quick, large gem amount, novelty being the first mount skins, plus impulse buy will do that. Seems pretty smart to me. :)

Last night (last time I checked) 85 gold would get you 400 gems. This morning, first time I checked, it took 115g to get 500.

Intended or not, a lot more people are buying gems with gold than selling to get gold, for the first time in a few weeks.

FYI 115g is roughly as high as it _usually_ has gotten the last year or two, with more than a few spikes of 120-125g and the occasional 140gish.