So long queues...and bugged maps

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> Since a few weeks every headstart one of the maps get bugged (EU) so that on or two parties can't get on it also with the whole coronavirus going on we have queues on everymap even without it at weeks ends . So how would it be to activate pieps on eotm again?

Ahh.. so you have four queued maps? For 2+ hours? Pretty awesome.

Queue up!

And no, EOTM doesn’t need pips.

I think for pips to be awarded on EOTM there needs to be so many active players from each side playing the map. Around15 to 20 players from each server. That way people are contesting and fights are occurring. This should be something that can be turned on and off all the time even post covid. This could work like outnumbered on regular boarder lands. They could call the buff Pips Activated or something along those lines.

> @"Excursion.9752" said:

> I think for pips to be awarded on EOTM there needs to be so many active players from each side playing the map. Around15 to 20 players from each server. **That way people are contesting and fights are occurring.**

That in itself would be a change from when EoTM was very busy.

>This should be something that can be turned on and off all the time even post covid. This could work like outnumbered on regular boarder lands. They could call the buff Pips Activated or something along those lines.

And the reality is, people only played EoTM for the rewards. Once XP was taken away, it fell apart.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Excursion.9752" said:

> > I think for pips to be awarded on EOTM there needs to be so many active players from each side playing the map. Around15 to 20 players from each server. **That way people are contesting and fights are occurring.**

>

> That in itself would be a change from when EoTM was very busy.

>

> >This should be something that can be turned on and off all the time even post covid. This could work like outnumbered on regular boarder lands. They could call the buff Pips Activated or something along those lines.

>

> And the reality is, people only played EoTM for the rewards. Once XP was taken away, it fell apart.

Reality is that pips are only reason to play normal WvW. If they would remove pips from wvwv i would go back to eotm.

> @"Junkpile.7439" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Excursion.9752" said:

> > > I think for pips to be awarded on EOTM there needs to be so many active players from each side playing the map. Around15 to 20 players from each server. **That way people are contesting and fights are occurring.**

> >

> > That in itself would be a change from when EoTM was very busy.

> >

> > >This should be something that can be turned on and off all the time even post covid. This could work like outnumbered on regular boarder lands. They could call the buff Pips Activated or something along those lines.

> >

> > And the reality is, people only played EoTM for the rewards. Once XP was taken away, it fell apart.

> Reality is that pips are only reason to play normal WvW. If they would remove pips from wvwv i would go back to eotm.

>

No, pips are the most **valuable** reward offered from WvW, but not the only reason to play it. I'll be home in about 30 minutes, and I'll be zoning in to WvW, despite my having completed Diamond for the 3rd time yesterday. I can assure you my desire to complete Diamond a fourth time isn't what is driving me to zone in later today.

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> Since a few weeks every headstart one of the maps get bugged (EU) so that on or two parties can't get on it also with the whole coronavirus going on we have queues on everymap even without it at weeks ends . So how would it be to activate pieps on eotm again?

What is a headstart? In the context of a race, that's when some racers get to run ahead for a bit. Do you get to start your new matchup early?